House Of The Dragon - Season 2 - Official Thread 6/16 (NO SPOILERS)

Where does your allegiance lie?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

jay211

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't care what the book names are. There are too many Rhae-ish names in this series. Dan and Dave changed Asha to Yara (Theon's sister). They should've changed some of these names in the series so they didn't all sound alike.

King Harlem

Superstar
Daps
Jace and Rhaena theory is correct that long as you have significant targ/valeryian blood a dragon may choose you. But the dragon still has to choose you. Like Jon Snow got to ride a dragon, because he was 50% targ.

The b*stard is 50% valeryian

Not every Val or Targ gets white hair. Jon Snow didnt have white hair and he was 50% targ
Corlys isn't a Targaryian and doesn't have the blood of a dragon, so his offspring shouldn't be able to ride dragons (unless their mother is a dragonseed).
I think I received a satisfactory explanation; we will have to wait until next episode to see what the show says.

jay211

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Also, a problem with this show, we are seeing the same settings way too much. They should've expanded this so we see other Kingdoms, like Winterfell etc. And see the other kingdoms perspectives on the war etc.

Tasha And

Superstar
Daps
Also, a problem with this show, we are seeing the same settings way too much. They should've expanded this so we see other Kingdoms, like Winterfell etc. And seen the other kingdoms perspectives on the war etc.
We're literally seeing that this season:dahell:

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Corlys isn't a Targaryian and doesn't have the blood of a dragon, so his offspring shouldn't be able to ride dragons (unless their mother is a dragonseed).
I think I received a satisfactory explanation; we will have to wait until next episode to see what the show says.
I want you to reread my entire post again then return before typing a response like this again

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
Also, a problem with this show, we are seeing the same settings way too much. They should've expanded this so we see other Kingdoms, like Winterfell etc. And see the other kingdoms perspectives on the war etc.
There's really no other reason to visit other kingdoms like that. This whole series is based on the focused stuff in the targaryens and all that stuff centered around the KL/Dragonstone area it seems. :yeshrug:

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hometown of Cherokee at Law
They're still Valyrian...

King Harlem

Superstar
Daps
I want you to reread my entire post again then return before typing a response like this again
I see what you are saying.
I'm just saying that the Targaryens have said that they are the last living bloodline that can ride Dragons.
Addam riding a dragon means this may be false.

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hometown of Cherokee at Law
So just to be clear, Valaryians and Targs can both ride dragons, right? So it doesn't matter if you have Targ blood?
Yes. Someone touched on this last week with a theory that specifying dragon riding to Targaryens was possible/probable royal propaganda.

King Harlem

Superstar
Daps
They're still Valyrian...

So just to be clear, Valaryians and Targs can both ride dragons, right? So it doesn't matter if you have Targ blood?
There are supposed to be three living Valaryian families: The Targaryens, The Celtigars and the Valaryians.
The Targaryens have told us that they are the only living bloodline that can ride dragons.