House Of The Dragon - Season 2 - Official Thread 6/16 (NO SPOILERS)

Where does your allegiance lie?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
She represents the cult, they/thems.
Has to be bro. nikkas talking bout she giving one of the best TV performances in years and even if an article says they miss Milly they always have to preface it with praise to Emma and say she's doing perfect and how she's one of the best actresses on television in years etc etc. I been watching film my whole life and for the life of me I don't understand the hype and inability to criticize her.

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
Ain't gonna lie this series kinda dirt. Lol. Well not dirt but lackluster.

I thought S1 was really good and assumed S2 would be better. Perhaps it's more consistent overall but at this point we're now 4-5 eps into slow walking multiple plots. Two eps until the finale and the board has barely changed. This story could have been told in three seasons. Last year I read they wanted to do 4. But with this pacing...maybe they want to milk 5 seasons out of this, who knows. Especially if they keep lowering the episode count.

colicolicoli

Droid Gang
Daps
Reppin
LBC
This weekend I made the mistake of watching a few episodes of Season 3 of GOT before watching this episode and yeah…this shyt weak.

Like I went from seeing Tywin, Tyrion, Cersei, etc making moves to seeing Daemon hallucinating in Harrenhal again with 2 episodes left in the season, wtf!!

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
GTF3lC1XgAAbtZx