House Of The Dragon - Season 2 - Official Thread 6/16 (NO SPOILERS)

Where does your allegiance lie?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Daps
While I agree this season has been meh, I did very much so enjoy this episode :ehh:

Too much of the complaining in here is simply cuz they didn’t do things the way you wanted them to or cuz what you thought isn’t actually what is. Pages and pages of brehs whining cuz they don’t understand Westerosi genetics is mad annoying. :mindblown:

And then there’s the small contingent OD trolling acting like this show is as good as GOT. :mjlol:

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
From everything I read and have been told the Velaryons weren't Dragonriders in Valyria.
I guess we will need to wait until next episode to get an explanation on why the b*stard without white hair was able ride the dragon.
In the books he had White hair and his mother claimed Laenor was the father but the gossip was that Corlys was the dad.

People keep forgetting the books and show are not the same storyline. The show changes a lot of the story and combines characters.

iseetrolledpeople

A silent witness to all this trolling going on.
Daps
If they wasted 4 ep's with Daemon and his mushroom trip just to end the season on THAT cliffhanger...I will be pissed!

I see why the writers ain't getting paid shyt! You have the book material and yet...you can't come up with some power schemes and tricks? Something intriguing...?

The show is good just because we were GOT fans. If GOT didn't exist nobody would talk this good about HoTD. It's not like BCS where it's a good show even if you take out BB.

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
In the book it is insinuated her and Laena Velaryon were lovers but never overtly confirmed. As a reader I didn't have an issue with the idea of the scene, I just thought it was bad given how weak much of the rest of the episode was. She's doing next to nothing on Dragonstone except reading scrolls and kissing her spymaster? Ehh...
Ain't gonna lie this series kinda dirt. Lol. Well not dirt but lackluster.

iseetrolledpeople

A silent witness to all this trolling going on.
Daps
Also. Whats with people's obsession with the actress Emma D'Arcy? Why do people act like she's above any and all criticism and she's this untouchable actress? Am I missing something? Cause when I look at anyone say they prefer Milly's portrayal the get attacked like a muthafukka. Lol.
She represents the cult, they/thems.