House Of The Dragon - Season 2 - Official Thread 6/16 (NO SPOILERS)

Where does your allegiance lie?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Rhapscallion Démone

♊Dogset Emperor and Sociopathic Socialite ♊
Supporter
Daps
You can cheer for Aegoat One Eye, nikka:demonic:
Aemond could never be the goat after he turned around in that brothel and revealed he has a micropenis/enlarged clitoras. That's probably why he chose Vhagar big ass to over compensate. Vhagar probably chose him because he looked like Visenya strong faced behind

Diunx

Probably drunk
Daps
Reppin
nightset
Aemond could never be the goat after he turned around in that brothel and revealed he has a micropenis/enlarged clitoras. That's probably why he chose Vhagar big ass to over compensate. Vhagar probably chose him because he looked like Visenya strong faced behind
Micropenis? he is just british.

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago

Sir Belmy + Robert wasn't no jokes in their prime :patrice:

Dayne, Barristan and Jaime are quite literally the 3 of the 5 greatest swordsman ever in Westeros. You don’t need to pick anyone else. Dayne washes everyone himself, this was stated by GRRM.

Criston, Brienne, Daario, Robert and especially Jon not even in the conversation.

Thatrogueassdiaz

We're on the blood path now
Daps
Reppin
Center self, inner self
What's up with that witch lady at haranhal? How long is she gonna continue to fukk with Daemons head? I'm already sick of her
I'm watching episode 4 again for the 4th time. I'm wondering about this witch too and what her aims are? During her scene with Daemon, she tells Daemon about his fight with Rhaenyra, something he never disclosed to anyone at Harrenhal on screen (his response is "what?"), and then tempts him to sleep with her. Most of these fever dreams seem to be planting a seed in Daemon's head to go for the crown himself. But not sure if she is messing with his head because she is working for the greens or if she is trying to get Daemon to see the error in his ways and for him to come to terms with the things he's done, to make him a better person? It makes more sense that she is working with Larys Strong (who is the Lord of Harrenhal). However, I thought it was the former, not the latter. We shall see.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps

Sir Belmy + Robert wasn't no jokes in their prime :patrice:

When it comes to pure strength power then the mountain, Robert, and the hound are at the top but as far as being the best/most skilled fighter

Gotta go Barryston, Sir Arthur, & Jamie. Those were the 3 undisputed GOAT fighters out of everyone's mouths.

Hard to really tell how good/great Jon Snow is by the end. Ramsey says he's one of the best in the land but I still don't know if he was on their level (I dont think so), He seemed a lil shook of Grey Worm (Would have been a piff battle).

Daps
im still mad about daemon's pale ass having them black babies. :mjlol:

what the hell was the casting department smoking? Baela darker than her mama, I'm supposed to believe she 1/4? :heh: it's like they put their everything into casting for team green (alicent, aegon, and helaena look so much alike) and then they just picked two black girls off the street for them. no hate to the actresses though, this is shade to the casting people only.

They should know better in the UK. They have more biracials over there, and they know what Megan Markle looks like, and she has a whole black parent. That’s the look they should have gone with.

ReasonableMatic

Daps
What's up with that witch lady at haranhal? How long is she gonna continue to fukk with Daemons head? I'm already sick of her
I'm watching episode 4 again for the 4th time. I'm wondering about this witch too and what her aims are? During her scene with Daemon, she tells Daemon about his fight with Rhaenyra, something he never disclosed to anyone at Harrenhal on screen (his response is "what?"), and then tempts him to sleep with her. Most of these fever dreams seem to be planting a seed in Daemon's head to go for the crown himself. But not sure if she is messing with his head because she is working for the greens or if she is trying to get Daemon to see the error in his ways and for him to come to terms with the things he's done, to make him a better person? It makes more sense that she is working with Larys Strong (who is the Lord of Harrenhal). However, I thought it was the former, not the latter. We shall see.
1. Alys Rivers could be one of those witches that gets Daemon into their religion and lose his sanity becoming an extremist.

2. What if she’s a skin changer?
(She said she’s “called Alys”, not that it’s her name…)

3. Or what if she ain’t even real?
(I don’t remember anyone interacting with her but Daemon)

Last edited:

Tasha And

Superstar
Daps
Cole is a fukking idiot.... :snoop:
giphy.gif