House Of The Dragon - Season 2 - Official Thread 6/16 (NO SPOILERS)

Where does your allegiance lie?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

jay211

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
no spoiler, but in the book he apparently loved Laenora a lot. Even his daughters. I remember that scene they cut last season showing him consoling his daughters after Leanora went toastee. They cut it for the episode though.

I think he loved Laenora more than he ever loved Rhaenyra.

But I'll admit Daemon, Jamie Lannister, and Robert Baratheon have to be the biggest deadbeat fathers in the realm. None of these guys ever really interacted with their kids :mjlol:

I like they're consistent with Daemon. He don't fukk with his black kids or white kids. He ignores them all the same :picard:
:gucci::mjcry::mjlol:

Last edited:

Stop_It_5

Veteran
Daps
now compare her to matt smith
licensed-image

:lolbron:
Them Targ genes tend to be weak as fukk when it's not incest :scust:

Rhaenyra's kids look full Strong, Daemons kids look full Brehlaryon, even Snowman looked full Stark. Viserys/Alicent is the only time the blonde savages didn't get washed out :pachaha:

CJ

Your objective semi-troll
Daps
Reppin
6ix
These MFs have done a terrible job letting us know about Viserys' and Alicent's third son. They mentioned that MF for like 20 seconds all season. No idea how old he is, what he looks like, why he's not around, etc. :mjtf:
Lol! I was just looking at a family tree someone put together for season 2 so far and Daeron obviously didn't have a photo beside Aemond/Aegon/Helena actors. I couldn't help but laugh trying to think when anyone said his name. Alicent in episode 3 I think? :pachaha:

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
I think he loved Laenora more then he ever loved Rhaenyra.

But I'll admit Daemon, Jamie Lannister, and Robert Baratheon have to be the biggest deadbeat fathers in the realm. None of these guys ever really interacted with their kids :mjlol:

I like they're consistent with Daemon. He don't fukk with his black kids or white kids. He ignores them all the same :picard:
:gucci::mjcry::mjlol:
Nah Jamie loved his kids. He just couldn't for obvious reasons acknowledge them

He even let Joffrey talk sideways to him because he loved his lil stupid ass.

Warren Peace

Superstar
Daps
Them Targ genes tend to be weak as fukk when it's not incest :scust:

Rhaenyra's kids look full Strong, Daemons kids look full Brehlaryon, even Snowman looked full Stark. Viserys/Alicent is the only time the blonde savages didn't get washed out :pachaha:
had to have neen somewhat strong if we're going by the offical targ family tree. they interbred with the velaryons a LOT (aegon the conqueror's mom would be half-black if they were to be consistent) yet they seem to bounce back white when they stop that. like canonically, through her mother's mother, rhaenys is supposed to be an octaroon but they cast her as a straight up pawg:pachaha: so maybe they dilute the fukk out of valyrian black genes but only sometimes i guess. :yeshrug:

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Late but that was a tremendous episode..... It was like 'Game of Thrones' Seasons 1-5 levels.... The show has been so much better written/directed than even last season. Usually around season 2 is when shows really catch their stride and here it is.

RamsayBolton

Superstar
Daps
been thinking about it

i need aegon to get the fukk up :manny: rhaenys gone, i need people to cheer for. its just him and rhaenyra left