House Of The Dragon - Season 2 - Official Thread 6/16 (NO SPOILERS)

Where does your allegiance lie?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

KalKal

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
No Whammies!!
Cole is a fukking idiot.... :snoop:

One thing I appreciate about this show is the way that the pilot episode seemed to be setting him up to the classic "Hero" of this story.

Yet, by now he's turned into the most hated character on the show. Not Joffrey levels yet, but the closest that HOTD has.

Having said that, he wasn't idiotic in THIS particular episode.

Warren Peace

Superstar
Daps
Cole is a fukking idiot.... :snoop:
not his fault aegon was impulsive.

honestly they both should have just told the nikka what they were planning (away from the council). Like if Cole and Aemond both sat Aegon down and explained WHY they were attacking Rook's Rest during the daytime, and how they were just trying to lure a dragon over there for Vhagar to ambush, i doubt he would've done what he did. it was Aemond going behind his back and humiliating him in front of his council, in conjunction with the shyt that Alicent said, that made him crash out.

they wanted a king they could play like viserys, but consistently don't know which buttons to press. Or they press the wrong ones on purpose and get surprised when he doesn't do what they want him to.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Been watching GOT all these years and never actually knew wtf "The Andals" actually were:

The original homeland of the Andals was a region on the west coast of Essos called Andalos, located north of the modern Free City of Pentos. Six thousand years ago, after allegedly receiving visions from the "Seven-faced God", the Andals were spurred on by their new Faith to migrate to Westeros, where they overran and conquered most of the continent, which was then inhabited by the First Men. The Andals brought the concept of chivalry and the manufacture of iron-wrought weapons and armor with them from Essos.

In many cases the Andals intermarried with the populations of First Men that they conquered. Still, the overwhelming influence on the gene pool of the continent is from the Andals, to the point that the Seven Kingdoms are often called "the Land of the Andals" by peoples in Essos (such as the Dothraki).

The exceptions are the North, which the Andals never conquered and where the blood of the First Men is still strong, and Dorne, where the Andal inhabitants later intermingled with the refugees from the east.[2]

The Andals did conquer the Iron Islands as they did the rest of southern Westeros, but these Andal families acculturated to the unique Ironborn society on the islands, even going so far as to convert to the local religion of the Drowned God. Thus while some Andal bloodlines were introduced to the Iron Islands, the cultural impact of their invasion was relatively minor.

GRRM must've been on some good ass dope with as deep/complex/intricate as this whole fuccking book series is. Not even mad at dude for never finishing them books. This is an insane amount of shyt for one man to come up with.

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
Rhaenys could have prevented all this shyt if she just burnt the Greens when she had prime opportunity to do so. She was too noble to join the frey then but I don't see much different in joining it now.

Silkk

Daps
Rhaenys could have prevented all this shyt if she just burnt the Greens when she had prime opportunity to do so. She was too noble to join the frey then but I don't see much different in joining it now.
She had to wait on Corlys' word to move.

Silkk

Daps
Meanwhile he didn’t have to sanction the mission to Rook Rest? Didn’t even protest.
Wym? They hadn't chosen a side yet when Aegon first took the crown.

Corlys was sick with the fever. After he chose Rhaenyra, She call the shots. :manny: