House Of The Dragon - Season 2 - Official Thread 6/16 (NO SPOILERS)

Where does your allegiance lie?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
You just remind me how much I was looking forward to seeing Dawn on screen and this nikka pulls out two regular swords:mjgrin:

That show was so fukking awful.

Last edited:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Didn't say he was, I said he been bullshytting for the better part of 2 years. Dude don't know what the fucck he even wants half the time.

My baby even had to get on his stupid ass about it in Pentos

Not to mention him being a HORRIBLE absentee father.

no spoiler, but in the book he apparently loved Laenora a lot. Even his daughters. I remember that scene they cut last season showing him consoling his daughters after Leanora went toastee. They cut it for the episode though.

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
The scene where Rhaenyra gives birth to Joffrey was supposed to be the pilot. I think had they spent less time with the young actors, they could have developed the other characters more before the end of the first season. But I guess it was good to see how Aemond lost his eye.

Tough situation because if you start there, you either erase the entire childhood (including her friendship with Alicent) or you rely on flashbacks, which can fukk up the flow. I think they made the right decision starting where they did, I just question how they handled character development.

Warren Peace

Superstar
Daps
im still mad about daemon's pale ass having them black babies. :mjlol:

what the hell was the casting department smoking? Baela darker than her mama, I'm supposed to believe she 1/4? :heh: it's like they put their everything into casting for team green (alicent, aegon, and helaena look so much alike) and then they just picked two black girls off the street for them. no hate to the actresses though, this is shade to the casting people only.

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24

what the hell was the casting department smoking? Baela darker than her mama, I'm supposed to believe she 1/4? :heh: it's like they put their everything into casting for team green (alicent, aegon, and helaena look so much alike) and then they just picked two black girls off the street for them. no hate to the actresses though, this is shade to the casting people only.

a3fd1cfb07765394d28fee439d9fe5fb6af28e50.gif

:lolbron:

Stop_It_5

Veteran
Daps

House-Of-The-Dragon-Corlys-Velaryon-Baela-Targaryen-Vaemond.jpg

She looks like her grandsires to me :mjgrin: "Ours runs thick, ours runs true, and ours must never thin" :wow: