House Of The Dragon - Season 2 - Official Thread 6/16 (NO SPOILERS)

Where does your allegiance lie?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
Wym? They hadn't chosen a side yet when Aegon first took the crown.

Corlys was sick with the fever. After he chose Rhaenyra, She call the shots. :manny:
Breh the moment she went on her stealth mission and broke her dragon out the dragon pit a side was chosen. I don’t think this had anything to do with what Corly’s thought. Her reasoning was she didn’t want to start a war not that she needed his approval. But had she just took action there wouldn’t have been a war to begin with, and if she was going to participate in the war anyway then my point stands. She should’ve just ended this shyt from the get go.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Breh the moment she went on her stealth mission and broke her dragon out the dragon pit a side was chosen. I don’t think this had anything to do with what Corly’s thought. Her reasoning was she didn’t want to start a war not that she needed his approval. But had she just took action there wouldn’t have been a war to begin with, and if she was going to participate in the war anyway then my point stands. She should’ve just ended this shyt from the get go.
She literally says out of her own mouth that she has to wait on Corlys to pick a side....

She also never kneeled or acknowledged Rhaenyra as queen until after Corlys gave word.

Diunx

Probably drunk
Daps
Reppin
nightset
You nikkas been saying this for 2 years, you think is easy to just say Dracarys and kill a bunch of your cousins? They are her family and war haven't started yet.

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
You nikkas been saying this for 2 years, you think is easy to just say Dracarys and kill a bunch of your cousins? They are her family and war haven't started yet.
I haven’t been saying this for 2 years, but at the conclusion of this final episode she may as well had just lit them up when she had the chance. They still her family now.
She literally says out of her own mouth that she has to wait on Corlys to pick a side....

She also never kneeled or acknowledged Rhaenyra as queen until after Corlys gave word.
I’ll have to go back and rewatch but regardless based on her actions a side was already chosen IMO.

But I give her props for not running when she had the chance and instead went after Aemond. Looks to me like she had a decent chance of winning head up, but Aemond camped like a bytch with the bigger dragon smh. He looking funny in that light now. Both his kills on some hoe shyt.

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
When it comes to pure strength power then the mountain, Robert, and the hound are at the top but as far as being the best/most skilled fighter

Gotta go Barryston, Sir Arthur, & Jamie. Those were the 3 undisputed GOAT fighters out of everyone's mouths.

Hard to really tell how good/great Jon Snow is by the end. Ramsey says he's one of the best in the land but I still don't know if he was on their level (I dont think so), He seemed a lil shook of Grey Worm (Would have been a piff battle).
Jon is only a good sword fighter. He is not exceptional in the way the others are. He’s lost several sword fights during the show and not really glazed in the books for his swordsmanship. He was raised highborn, trained as such and definitely will get it out the mud but he not seeing ANYONE on that list except Cole. Greyworm would’ve gave Jon that work if he has no plot armor.

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
You sound ridiculous considering she’s quite literally trying to kill her cousins right now with them having done nothing more than what they already had done to her.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
In.

giphy.gif