House Of The Dragon - Season 2 - Official Thread 6/16 (NO SPOILERS)

Where does your allegiance lie?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Daemond isn't the evil cruel dude yall think he is...
Didn't say he was, I said he been bullshytting for the better part of 2 years. Dude don't know what the fucck he even wants half the time.

My baby even had to get on his stupid ass about it in Pentos

Not to mention him being a HORRIBLE absentee father.

God Of Art

TheColi's Favorite Artist
Daps
Reppin
Port City Louisiana Cooper Road
Didn't say he was, I said he been bullshytting for the better part of 2 years. Dude don't know what the fucck he even wants half the time.

My baby even had to get on his stupid ass about it in Pentos

Not to mention him being a HORRIBLE absentee father.

He actually loved his big brother and it hurt him he couldn't be king, only consort. Daemond is troubled character and I fukks with him. He is very capable and is a leader of men and is gusty.

Viserys didn't trust Daemond cause he knew Daemond could challenge and win the throne.

Imma big brother and I let it be known as the 1st born...anybody after me is 2nd class status compared to my resolve.

It's vice versa with Viserys and Daemond.

That's Rhaenyra went to him and told him to kill her and be done with it.

He knows what he wants, he just can't kill the people he needs to kill out of love and affection.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
He actually loved his big brother and it hurt him he couldn't be king, only consort. Daemond is troubled character and I fukks with him. He is very capable and is a leader of men and is gusty.

Viserys didn't trust Daemond cause he knew Daemond could challenge and win the throne.

Imma big brother and I let it be known as the 1st born...anybody after me is 2nd class status compared to my resolve.

It's vice versa with Viserys and Daemond.

That's Rhaenyra went to him and told him to kill her and be done with it.

He knows what he wants, he just can't kill the people he needs to kill out of love and affection.
If he really wanted to be king then he wouldn't have been doing all the stupid shyt that made him lose his inheritance to the throne in the first place....

God Of Art

TheColi's Favorite Artist
Daps
Reppin
Port City Louisiana Cooper Road
If he really wanted to be king then he wouldn't have been doing all the stupid shyt that made him lose his inheritance to the throne in the first place....
He was insuring his moves were in place. Daemond was never gonna be king. Viserys is a punk ass bytch.

Idda marry lady Laena, and betrothed Rhaenyra to Daemond.

Uchiha God

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Can't respect it but that's just me
full

honorable people get sent to the graveyard. just look at Ne-:mjgrin:

stealth and cunning are part of war - and this is coming from someone that said Aemond was wearing fake chains, just last week:

Aemond doesn't have it in him. he ain't really built like that. It's only so long fake thugs can pretend
he's passing the diamond test :francis:

Last edited: