House Of The Dragon - Season 2 - Official Thread 6/16 (NO SPOILERS)

Where does your allegiance lie?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Had her hands full with a dragon a fraction of her size. All Daemon needs to do is tame Vermithor and Vhagar is gettin put on a poster that same evening

Vhagar aint nothing without them sneak attacks :francis:

I knew that muthafukka was hiding behind the castle. Where else would her big ass be lol?

jericho

The North Remembers
Daps
Reppin
nikka repping the night’s watch :mjlol:

Might be worse than repping Theonset :dead:

#TheonSet is thriving

:blessed:

51j1GyL8llL._AC_UF894,1000_QL80_.jpg

ReasonableMatic

Daps
:camby: with the dikkriding, shyt is unseemly. if you want nerd babble, take yourself over to reddit or some shyt

now thats out of the way, youre dead wrong anyway - rhaenys not a fukkin knight and she did more than enough damage already. you think if she goes back to the council at that point theyre gonna shyt on her because she chose to quit while she was ahead?? :wtf: they were lucky they hit the ground in the first place, otherwise vhagar wouldve wore down meleys with the grapples

aemond's over there killing messengers, literally hides in the bushes with his dragon, dracarys his own brother to further his sides war effort and thats why his team is up 3-1 (losing aegon is addition by subtraction). with daemon lost in the sauce, its gonna take a miracle for team black to have a chance at this point
So it’s gonna take Black women :sas1:

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
#TheonSet is thriving

:blessed:

51j1GyL8llL._AC_UF894,1000_QL80_.jpg

:mjlol:

If my boy had played the long game instead of being impatient, he could’ve either gotten the Iron Islands anyway or gotten House Bolton for himself after Jon and Sansa got rid of them but nah.

ReasonableMatic

Daps
The dragon was locked up in the caves of the dragon pit, under the floors (Helena says to beware of the beast below the floor). Rhaenys got taken to the pits by one of the erryk’s when he broke her out of prison. You need to go back and watch, she didn’t show up with her dragon and kill people, she found her dragon down there and used her to get the hell outta KL
Exactly.

Clowns in here love ignore that the reason Rhaenys was even in the pits to begin with was Team Green being foul.

Those ppl died because Rhaenys ESCAPED from the pits they had her locked away in.

Team Green Stans on here tryna paint Team Green as victims of Rhaenyra while clearly being the agressors.
Team Green are the lsraelis of House of the Dragon :scust:

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
Exactly.

Clowns in here love ignore that the reason Rhaenys was even in the pits to begin with was Team Green being foul.

Those ppl died because Rhaenys ESCAPED from the pits they had her in.
Those ppl died because Rhaenys, Dont try to blamed Team Green for that. Rhaenys couldve easily escaped w/o her drag. :yeshrug:

Maxine Shaw

#ColiFam gave more $ 2 my students than my school
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, N.Y.
When is THIS conversation going to take place?

450439429-449202908029281-1800323217755255109-n.jpg

Viserys got the whole country at war over a damn bedtime story.
*ETA* King #3 usurped from king #2, and king #4 usurped from king #3. Viserys was king #5.

Last edited:

Maxine Shaw

#ColiFam gave more $ 2 my students than my school
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, N.Y.
Those ppl died because Rhaenys, Dont try to blamed Team Green for that. Rhaenys couldve easily escaped w/o her drag. :yeshrug:
Fam. We all know that Rhaenys could not have gotten out of the pit the same way she got IN the pit because...because...um...

Can you point to another exit in the show set up of the pits? Every time a dragon is brought up they are brought up from a ramp underneath pit then exit the doors at ground level. Can you screenshot where the pit has shown another exit in the show? I’d like to see this other exit you keep referring to
I'm going to type slowly just for you.

Why...
couldn't....
Rhaenys...
go...
out...
the...
way...
she...
came...
in?

Last edited: