House Of The Dragon - Season 2 - Official Thread 6/16 (NO SPOILERS)

Where does your allegiance lie?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
When is THIS conversation going to take place?

450439429-449202908029281-1800323217755255109-n.jpg

Viserys got the whole country at war over a damn bedtime story.
*ETA* King #3 usurped from king #2, and king #4 usurped from king #3. Viserys was king #5.

Give me Hansel and Gretel instead

God Of Art

TheColi's Favorite Artist
Daps
Reppin
Port City Louisiana Cooper Road
When is THIS conversation going to take place?

450439429-449202908029281-1800323217755255109-n.jpg

Viserys got the whole country at war over a damn bedtime story.
*ETA* King #3 usurped from king #2, and king #4 usurped from king #3. Viserys was king #5.

I hate smart dumb asses....it's fukking lore that his dream is real and believable because Targs cherishes prophetic dreams and if a Targ dreams it...it comes true as with DOOM EVENT.

I swear man...this is why TV and Movies are dumbed down so the avg dumb muthafukka can understand shyt....

Not you I'm talking to...I'm talking to the creator of said meme....just a dumb ass

Rhapscallion Démone

♊Dogset Emperor and Sociopathic Socialite ♊
Supporter
Daps
Rhaenys couldve easily escaped w/o her drag. :yeshrug:
Team Green was locking up and killing people who they assumed would question their usurping and treasonous actions. Rhaenys Valeryon is not only the wife of the head of House Valeryon but she is a Princess of the Targaryen Dynasty. The Greens were out of fukking order attempting to hold her hostage. That was an offense to the great house Valeryon. She peeped the Greens were on some fukkshyt so she decided to fukk shyt up. Her leaving her dragon behind to escape when the Greens are starting a civil war would have been the dumbest thing anyone could do. Rhaenys wasn't team Black or Team Green when she busted out of the pit. She was Team Valeryon and she was letting Team Green know that her and her husband's house were not weak. Team Green thought they could pull a Cersei Lanister and use the towns people as a human shield but they fukked around and found out. Rhaenys did what she had to do.

God Of Art

Daps
Reppin
Team Green was locking up and killing people who they assumed would question their usurping and treasonous actions. Rhaenys Valeryon is not only the wife of the head of House Valeryon but she is a Princess of the Targaryen Dynasty. The Greens were out of fukking order attempting to hold her hostage. That was an offense to the great house Valeryon. She peeped the Greens were on some fukkshyt so she decided to fukk shyt up. Her leaving her dragon behind to escape when the Greens are starting a civil war would have been the dumbest thing anyone could do. Rhaenys wasn't team Black or Team Green when she busted out of the pit. She was Team Valeryon and she was letting Team Green know that her and her husband's house were not weak. Team Green thought they could pull a Cersei Lanister and use the towns people as a human shield but they fukked around and found out. Rhaenys did what she had to do.
"....What Giants Do"

Maxine Shaw

#ColiFam gave more $ 2 my students than my school
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, N.Y.
I hate smart dumb asses....it's fukking lore that his dream is real and believable because Targs cherishes prophetic dreams and if a Targ dreams it...it comes true as with DOOM EVENT.

I swear man...this is why TV and Movies are dumbed down so the avg dumb muthafukka can understand shyt....

Not you I'm talking to...I'm talking to the creator of said meme....just a dumb ass

I feel you, fam...but Viserys kind of forgot that his original dream involved a son, not a daughter. He's just making shyt up as he goes along. :russ:

thronw.jpg

these muthafukkas are dinosaurs :damn:

Viserys was right, they should've never been trifled with :damn:
Absolutely. If the Dance goes anything like it did in the books, there's going to be a few times when you're like "what the fukk did they do THAT for!?"

God Of Art

Daps
Reppin
I feel you, fam...but Viserys kind of forgot that his original dream involved a son, not a daughter. He's just making shyt up as he goes along. :russ:

thronw.jpg

Absolutely. If the Dance goes anything like it did in the books, there's going to be a few times when you're like "what the fukk did they do THAT for!?"
He ain't a dreamer....
haenyra line gave birth to Jon Snow in the end....

Rhapscallion Démone

♊Dogset Emperor and Sociopathic Socialite ♊
Supporter
Daps
Alicent is such a fake bytch. I would have some respect for her if she would just admit her own ambitions but the bytch keeps blaming everyone else. You spent majority of your youth p*ssy watching Rhaenyra, going to the Targaryen Tabernacle of Faith and reading Targaryen history in the library. There is no fukking way you couldn't have known Viserys was quoting a passage from the "Aegon the conqueror" story. I didn't like Cersei Lanister but I respected the bytch because she owned her shyt. Daenerys Targaryen owned her shyt. Margaery Tyrell owned her shyt. Melisandre owned her shyt. Even Sansa Stark in the end owned her shyt. Just admit you wanted some form of power weak as bytch