House Of The Dragon - Season 2 - Official Thread 6/16 (NO SPOILERS)

Where does your allegiance lie?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Uchiha God

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Caraxes is a pitbull, the most aggressive dragon out there. If Mereys can slam her to the ground, Caraxes is giving her the blues. Daemond is also a waaaay better rider.

I like how Caraxes design reflects this. That long neck beast looks evil and aggressive :ehh:

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
When is THIS conversation going to take place?

450439429-449202908029281-1800323217755255109-n.jpg

Viserys got the whole country at war over a damn bedtime story.
*ETA* King #3 usurped from king #2, and king #4 usurped from king #3. Viserys was king #5.

Im sure Maegor and Visenya told Jaehaerys about the prophecy when he was their hostage for all those years.

Tasha And

Superstar
Daps
Im sure Maegor and Visenya told Jaehaerys about the prophecy when he was their hostage for all those years.
I doubt Maegor or Visenya knew anything. Aegon I didn’t seem close enough to Visenya to tell her.

I think what makes the most sense is Aegon the uncrowned told Rhaena because he didn’t expect to make it. And Rhaena told Jaehaerys.

Its impossible to know for sure until GRRM writes the rest of the Dunk and Egg novels(meaning never) :francis:

Maxine Shaw

#ColiFam gave more $ 2 my students than my school
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, N.Y.
I doubt Maegor or Visenya knew anything. Aegon I didn’t seem close enough to Visenya to tell her.

I think what makes the most sense is Aegon the uncrowned told Rhaena because he didn’t expect to make it. And Rhaena told Jaehaerys.

Its impossible to know for sure until GRRM writes the rest of the Dunk and Egg novels(meaning never) :francis:
I thought of that. But Aegon died the year Aerea was born.

Tasha And

Superstar
Daps
I thought of that. But Aegon died the year Aerea was born.
Aerea was a baby the year Aegon The Uncrowned died. That’s why I think he told Rhaena because he didn’t expect to make it in his war vs Maegor and he couldn’t tell his heir because she was too young.

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
Aerea was a baby the year Aegon The Uncrowned died. That’s why I think he told Rhaena because he didn’t expect to make it in his war vs Maegor and he couldn’t tell his heir because she was too young.
Remember the older weaker brother (Aenys) was king first, then Maegor, jaeherys is Maegors nephew, not son.

Aegon told Aenys
Aenys told Jaehaerys
Maegor becomes King then Dies

Jaehaerys becomes king, tells Viserys

Viserys tells Rhaenyra

Rhaenyra tells Jace.

Who knows what happened after that?

Last edited:

Tasha And

Superstar
Daps
Remember the older weaker brother was king first, then Maegor, jaeherys is Maegors nephew, not son.
Yes, Maegor usurped Aegon the Uncrowned after Aegon married his sister Rhaena and the faith started rebelling. Aneys would have told Aegon The Uncrowned about the prophecy because that was his heir, not Maegor. From there, for the prophecy to continue to be passed down it makes the most sense that Aegon told Rhaena to keep the secret until Aerea was of age, but then the shyt with Maegor and Jaehaerys happened, and once Jaehaerys became king, Rhaena told him what their older brother Aegon told her.

OnFleekTing

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV
Ya'll thinking about it too much
The heir prophecy story is simply a show only thing and makes no sense when you consider targaryen succession since Aegon I

I mean the showrunners can't even tell where the dragon eggs come from and are making mistakes even now with the lore

Tv show is about entertainment first and consistency second