House Of The Dragon - Season 2 - Official Thread 6/16 (NO SPOILERS)

Where does your allegiance lie?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Thatrogueassdiaz

We're on the blood path now
Daps
Reppin
Center self, inner self
Vhagar was bloodthirsty as hell waiting to be unleashed. When he's about to fly off when they saw Sunfyre and Aemond tells him to wait, Vhagar just collapses to the ground and let's out a huge sigh. That dragon is the devil. They've done a great job making him the ultimate nemesis in this show.

iamduval

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Rhaenys crashing the coronation wasnt in the book. I think it’s left up to the viewers interpretation on what she was trying to accomplish with that spectacle

Thatrogueassdiaz

We're on the blood path now
Daps
Reppin
Center self, inner self
I think both her and the Dragon did. She only turned around when Merlyse(spelled wrong probably) looked at her like she was tired of fighting constantly.
That's not how I viewed it at all. I saw it as Meleys looked back at her like are we really done, is that it? And that's when she grinned back and turned around. I think the dragon wanted to keep fighting and that encouraged Rhaenys to go back.

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
I’ll say though, I knew Aemond kinda resented Aegon but I didn’t think he disliked him enough to want to kill him :damn:

In fact, I thought Aemond served Aegon out of twisted pity/loyalty because he knows he’s an idiot and needs people to baby sit him.

he really loves that whore :picard:

I DONT THINK HE EVER PLANNED
ON KILLING AEGON
HE JUST SAW AN OPPORTUNITY
AND TOOK IT.

THIS IDIOT DECIDED
TO GET DRUNK AND FLY INTO
THE BATTLEFIELD AND THAT
WAS THE LAST STRAW FOR AEMOND

HE SHOWED TOO MANY TIMES
HE WAS UNFIT AND IF AEMOND
DIDNT DO IT THE OTHER DRAGON
WAS GONNA KILL HIM ANYWAY
:devil:
:evil:

detroitwalt

Superstar
Daps
Stannis at Blackwater
Jon Snow at Hardhome
Danny, Jon Snow beyond the wall
Daemon vs Mr.Crabs
Etc.
Stannis had to be dragged away by his people and he was still screaming for them to fight.
Mission was to save as many wildlings as possible.
Mission was to bring back a walker for Cersei to see.
I actually don’t remember Daemon dipping so I can’t answer that one, but then again do we think Daemon is an honorable warrior? :pachaha:

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
That's my point. How she ain't see that big ass dragon sneak behind the castle after we seen it stomping everyone out on the ground before taking off. It's not like she turned around and counted to ten on some hide and seek shyt. Everyone including her should have seen exactly where it went cause the castle was right in front of where both dragons fell. Must have been too much smoke I guess :yeshrug:

CJ

Your objective semi-troll
Daps
Reppin
6ix
Watching this episode again. The build up to the battle is momentous. Rhaenys walking out the council, cut to Aegon at a table alone drinking and then deciding to go out, the music when Rhaenys tells her dragon they're off to battle again, to Aegon being fitted with Armor and meeting Sunfyre.. man this scene gave me chills. The score just this moment really gets the blood pumping. One of the best scenes in all of ASOIAF.
The score was fantastic. It really sparked the intensity and anticipation of the Dragons being unleashed. Great great shyt. And the actual battle delivered which can always be tricky. With the Long Night there was alot of confusion following what was happening with Drogon/Rhaegal vs ICE Viserion (darkness of the EP didn't help lol) but everything in last night's EP was done well, polished and hit home. I wasn't even rooting for Aegon at all but watching Meleys snatch Sunfyre while scratching/ripping/and Liu Kang'ing his ass had me both :damn: and :mjcry:

Last edited:

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Why was she in the pit at all? Why not just get your dragon and get the fukk out of there? That's what happened in the book, IIRC, and that was much smarter. By the time the Greens noticed Rhaenys was gone, she was already in Dragonstone putting the Blacks up on game.

Dammmn...on second look, Rhaenys had NO chance against Aemond. He wasn't even sweating her in the first place, and he looked genuinely surprised when he saw she was pursuing him. And Aegon was three times a damned fool, because Sunfyre was even smaller than that.

battle.jpg

I can't believe she's only 52. I'm glad she's growing older gracefully and naturally, but she looks every bit of it.
Vhagar is closer to the camera. Their sizes weren't that different