House Of The Dragon - Season 2 - Official Thread 6/16 (NO SPOILERS)

Where does your allegiance lie?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Maxine Shaw

#ColiFam gave more $ 2 my students than my school
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, N.Y.
Yeah u stupid ass fukk. She wouldnt bend the knee to aemon and was viewed as a enemy. You think they gunna let her pet thats damn near a mini nuke just roam freely around ?? Are u really that dumb, or just putting on a show for the internet?
Pull your skirt down, you sassy bytch. In the book, Rhaenys was somehow able to get her dragon and dip the fukk out of there. Not my fault you want to cheer a YAAAAAAS QUEEN moment that made no sense and only tipped Rhaenys's hand to the Greens. To the BLOCK for you!

Daps
She could have burned Aemond up. Without a rider, is Vhagar still protecting Team Green off GP?

You know Aegon was pissing all through that armor after drinking like that. He even brought the cup to the dragon pit.

ChatGPT-5

Superstar
Daps
He's been outside of KL. He rode his dragon to Laena's funeral on Driftmark in 1x7. And Driftmark is right next to Rook's Rest.

500px-Rook%27s_Rest_map.png
hmmm you know...looking at the map, rhaenys could have fled and called for back up. vhagar was injured and not that far away. could have came back with the queen and her son and finished the job. :jbhmm:

but I doubt she'd want to put them in harms way, plus Rhaenys and Meleys body slammed that big granny and probably figured 'we got this'.

I still think, after she looked up and didnt see big bertha, should have climbed up to higher elevation to get the high ground and survey better. she'd have been the hunter up there. flying that low is a horrible move with vhagar being a known ambush one swoop predator.

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
I'm dying at the next trailer painting Aegon as some warrior who took out Meleys when he really just got in the fukking way.

Regardless of how stupid it was, Aegon still showed heart going out there :yeshrug: .....and his army and the town people are going to respect that. So maybe it'll come back to be a good thing for him.

Don't really have an issue with him. He's prolly the most intriguing character at the moment. It feels like they've been setting him up for a redemption arc. And you can tell Aemond and his mother's words are starting to sink in. Even got him looking at his guards funny. You can't really blame him for wanting that respect. He never even wanted to be king, now he's actually on the battlefield. I expected him to be another p*ssy ass joffrey but he clearly has some courage in him.

The scene when alicent walked in on him crying about his son kinda moved me :mjcry:....showed that he's much more layered than the goofy ass troll he portrays himself to be. Feels like there's still a lot of character growth there. Hopefully they don't turn him into a crippled vegetable. But I know I'm in the minority:yeshrug:

Bugzbunny129

All Star
Daps
Regardless of how stupid it was, Aegon still showed heart going out there :yeshrug: .....and his army and the town people are going to respect that. So maybe it'll come back to be a good thing for him.

Don't really have an issue with him. He's prolly the most intriguing character at the moment. It feels like they've been setting him up for a redemption arc. And you can tell Aemond and his mother's words are starting to sink in. Even got him looking at his guards funny. You can't really blame him for wanting that respect. He never even wanted to be king, now he's actually on the battlefield. I expected him to be another p*ssy ass joffrey but he clearly has some courage in him.

The scene when alicent walked in on him crying about his son kinda moved me :mjcry:....showed that he's much more layered than the goofy ass troll he portrays himself to be. Feels like there's still a lot of character growth there. Hopefully they don't turn him into a crippled vegetable. But I know I'm in the minority:yeshrug:
Yea i noticed that as well. I feel the same way.

I wonder how the dynamic with aemond gonna go now. Reality is, there was no way he wasnt gonna get fukked up. The fire was literally the only thing that gave him a chance. Had he crashed into them hes 100% dead. Perhaps aemond as well.

Question book heads,

Did rhaeenyra visit kings landing in the show? Yall had ya brothers first born head removed raw, theres no coming back from that. Seems so stupid. Acconplished nothing. She isnt worth shyt it seems. Been rewatching season 1 to remember and i kind of see the green side of things now tho only because the sides changed. She shows little to no respect for anyone on the show on rewatch. “Spoiled c*nt” as simpson cole said.

Otto started all of this but he was right. They were never gonna choose her. And she has no army and daemon wants it.

Daps
Remind me: what was the reason for her crashing the reception and breathing her dragon breath in the Greens' face again? Are you saying that the only way she could have gotten out of King's Landing was to come up from the bottom because the pit was built without...oh, I dunno...an EXIT?

She came up through the floor to flex her muscle at the people who just tried to hold her captive. She was passed to be royalty and be treated like that. She hadn’t even picked a side at that point.

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics
hmmm you know...looking at the map, rhaenys could have fled and called for back up. vhagar was injured and not that far away. could have came back with the queen and her son and finished the job. :jbhmm:

but I doubt she'd want to put them in harms way, plus Rhaenys and Meleys body slammed that big granny and probably figured 'we got this'.

I still think, after she looked up and didnt see big bertha, should have climbed up to higher elevation to get the high ground and survey better. she'd have been the hunter up there. flying that low is a horrible move with vhagar being a known ambush one swoop predator.

The idea was to protect Rook's Rest I think. Remember they were saying that Cole was arrogant as shyt and was purposely getting as close to Driftmark/Dragonstone as he could.

So yeah... I was questioning why would she keep spinnin' the block but I kinda thought about it and understood why.

gldnone913

Integrity and Consistency
Daps
Reppin
VA
Cot damn....Team Black looking feckless out here. No army, small council of G League level folks (outside of the Velaryons), lost two dragons, a prince and the princess/your best advisor. Where the NBA level lords at? Also, Rhaenyra downed a dragon w the king on it and killed a bunch of troops....shoulda dipped out and spread the news,killing more soldiers on the way out. Even the dragon knew that last pass was a bad idea...looked back at her like
:lupe:

FukkaPaidEmail

Retired Hoodrat whisperer
Daps
Reppin
The Diaspora
Honor was a theme throughout this episode…idk why ppl are confused about her actions
At the end

-young boy at harrenhall saying he not gonna speak for the king because they dont do that here

-dude telling Cole to suck his dikk ain’t no bending the knee
-Aegon basically saying he ain’t no hoe and he gonna ride with his men for two episodes now…fukk doing nothing
-Rooks rest dude refusing a place of safety
-shorty and her dragon not leaving their men behind and saying fukk it we crash out here with y’all (which was/is a thing with military folks)

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Yeah I ain’t know that shyt was that close to dragonstone….Some stupid ass planning man :snoop:

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Daemond dumbass lucky they aint pull up to Harrenhall. Hope they do

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO

IT WAS CLEAR SHE WAS GONNA DIE
WHEN SHE MET CORLYS b*stard
FACE TO FACE

:devil:
:evil:

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
How big is the dragon Daemon found under the cave at the end of last season compared to Vhaygar?