House Of The Dragon - Season 2 - Official Thread 6/16 (NO SPOILERS)

Where does your allegiance lie?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Maxine Shaw

#ColiFam gave more $ 2 my students than my school
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, N.Y.
The dragon was locked up in the caves of the dragon pit, under the floors (Helena says to beware of the beast below the floor). Rhaenys got taken to the pits by one of the erryk’s when he broke her out of prison. You need to go back and watch, she didn’t show up with her dragon and kill people, she found her dragon down there and used her to get the hell outta KL
Remind me: what was the reason for her crashing the reception and breathing her dragon breath in the Greens' face again? Are you saying that the only way she could have gotten out of King's Landing was to come up from the bottom because the pit was built without...oh, I dunno...an EXIT?

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
Remind me: what was the reason for her crashing the reception and breathing her dragon breath in the Greens' face again?
She didn’t crash the reception. Arryk was sneaking her out and they got swept up in the crowd heading to the reception. She went to the caves and got her dragon, of course she gotta show disapproval when breaking out the floor before flying off. But she clearly showed restraint and didn’t burn everyone up. A few people got crushed, collateral damage of a harrowing escape :ld:

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
LB9fUX5.gif

Maxine Shaw

#ColiFam gave more $ 2 my students than my school
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, N.Y.
She didn’t crash the reception. Arryk was sneaking her out and they got swept up in the crowd heading to the reception. She went to the caves and got her dragon, of course she gotta show disapproval when breaking out the floor before flying off. But she clearly showed restraint and didn’t burn everyone up. A few people got crushed, collateral damage of a harrowing escape :ld:
I'm curious: do you actually believe what you just posted or are you trolling?

Roid Jones

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Alicent should have kept the child, it can't be worse than her current goofball ass kids

See Hate-a-lot is playing no games :whoa:

Corlys just wants to be close to his son :wow:

Kingsguard bumping into each other like lemmings :heh:

Finally Dragons have joined the fray :blessed:

The ending battle was dope :wow:

Vhagar in the cut is a scary sight :whoa:

Aemond unleashed the flutes, I bet he will say he didn't see Aegon :skip:

So long Rhaenys she was a real one :mjcry:

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
These memes about Daemon while the war is going on has me dead.

People posting Luigi's Haunted Mansion and shyt :pachaha:
Yeah it’s frustrating. I thought Daemon was gonna be a dog for team black. Putting in work like a MF. But dude is fukking useless…

Puts a hit out on Aemond, but hires the two dumbest nikkas in KL. They fukk it up and now people think Rhaenyra kills babies.

Was supposed to go snatch up Harrenhal instead his ass is stuck for god knows how long fighting ghosts like Martin

200w.gif

Even if Rhaenyra wins she gotta kill him that same night because he’s probably gonna switch up on you.

I’m sure he’s gonna fukk up more this season.