House Of The Dragon - Season 2 - Official Thread 6/16 (NO SPOILERS)

Where does your allegiance lie?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Trips

Superstar
Daps
1*SUJ4JmUy47IwNnL6aBPt8Q.png
How you going to do Auntie Rhaenys like that

:mjcry:

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Cole needs therapy. He is the OG red pill bro. When he called ole girl the Whore of Dragonstone, you could feel his hatred. :heh:

Aegon might be the most relatable character to me. I’ve been in meetings at work where I just wanted to shout, “you all bore me” and just walk out.

CJ

Your objective semi-troll
Daps
Reppin
6ix
Yeah it’s frustrating. I thought Daemon was gonna be a dog for team black. Putting in work like a MF. But dude is fukking useless…

Puts a hit out on Aemond, but hires the two dumbest nikkas in KL. They fukk it up and now people think Rhaenyra kills babies.

Was supposed to go snatch up Harrenhal instead his ass is stuck for god knows how long fighting ghosts like Martin

200w.gif

Even if Rhaenyra wins she gotta kill him that same night because he’s probably gonna switch up on you.

I’m sure he’s gonna fukk up more this season.
For real. I was expecting the Daemon from the Stepstones EP to continue on, breh was putting in WORK in that battle.

Where's this guy :damn:

Gus Money

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Stannis at Blackwater
Jon Snow at Hardhome
Danny, Jon Snow beyond the wall
Daemon vs Mr.Crabs
Etc.
I don’t remember any of these characters just turning tail and fleeing in the middle of a battle though.

When did Stannis just dip out? Blackwater? If I remember correctly he had to be physically dragged off the battlefield by his own people. He wanted to stay and fight.

Jon Snow went to Hardhome specifically to save the wildlings. He stood and fought a white walker and didn’t leave until he saved as many people as possible. He didn’t just bounce once a WW showed up.

Danny came to save everyone and then they bounced. It’s not like she just grabbed Jon and dipped out.

duck

Bills Mafia
Daps
Reppin
buffalo ny
Remind me: what was the reason for her crashing the reception and breathing her dragon breath in the Greens' face again? Are you saying that the only way she could have gotten out of King's Landing was to come up from the bottom because the pit was built without...oh, I dunno...an EXIT?
Yeah u stupid ass fukk. She wouldnt bend the knee to aemon and was viewed as a enemy. You think they gunna let her pet thats damn near a mini nuke just roam freely around ?? Are u really that dumb, or just putting on a show for the internet?

Thatrogueassdiaz

We're on the blood path now
Daps
Reppin
Center self, inner self
Watching this episode again. The build up to the battle is momentous. Rhaenys walking out the council, cut to Aegon at a table alone drinking and then deciding to go out, the music when Rhaenys tells her dragon they're off to battle again, to Aegon being fitted with Armor and meeting Sunfyre.. man this scene gave me chills. The score just this moment really gets the blood pumping. One of the best scenes in all of ASOIAF.