House Of The Dragon - Season 2 - Official Thread 6/16 (NO SPOILERS)

Where does your allegiance lie?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

CJ

Your objective semi-troll
Daps
Reppin
6ix
Daemond dumbass lucky they aint pull up to Harrenhall. Hope they do
For real. Cole may be a scorned simp getting X-Pac heat these days but he ain't no dummy. Take over Rook's Rest then steamroll Harrenhall. Even Gwayne was like :ehh:

Aegon doesn't show up and it might have been a quick exit for Rhaenys and Meleys :mjcry:

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
How big is the dragon Daemon found under the cave at the end of last season compared to Vhaygar?
Oh yeah wtf happened to that shyt?

I always assumed he was serenading that dragon to bond with it because Caraxes probably couldn’t fukk with Vhagar so he needed something bigger.

I’m guessing I was wrong

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
Low key I was team black after season 1 but these nikkas suck. I might have to switch sides. Green is full of a$$holes but at least they making moves

I told y'all nicca ya better off taking that other kind of black :skip:

65c14fccc0b815ffbb2e05cc9bed5c2f.gif

RamsayBolton

Superstar
Daps
Regardless of how stupid it was, Aegon still showed heart going out there :yeshrug: .....and his army and the town people are going to respect that. So maybe it'll come back to be a good thing for him.

Don't really have an issue with him. He's prolly the most intriguing character at the moment. It feels like they've been setting him up for a redemption arc. And you can tell Aemond and his mother's words are starting to sink in. Even got him looking at his guards funny. You can't really blame him for wanting that respect. He never even wanted to be king, now he's actually on the battlefield. I expected him to be another p*ssy ass joffrey but he clearly has some courage in him.

The scene when alicent walked in on him crying about his son kinda moved me :mjcry:....showed that he's much more layered than the goofy ass troll he portrays himself to be. Feels like there's still a lot of character growth there. Hopefully they don't turn him into a crippled vegetable. But I know I'm in the minority:yeshrug:

I agree completley

I have to keep reminding myself hes literally a rapist, otherwise hes the most likable character besides rhaenyra and rhaenys for me

ReasonableMatic

Daps
Rhaenyra truly was a queen in her own right :to:

• Wise.
• Loved her husband and held it down in his absence.
• Loved her children unapologetically.
• Valued her children beyond their ability to carry names
• Powerful, but knew the value of peace and restraint.
• Even showed compassion & empathy for Corlys’ b*stard son.

She coulda fled but chose to stay and go out with her dragon :wow:
The fact she got taken out by her daughter’s dragon is just
full

The Queen That Never Was, Corlys lost a good woman :mjcry:

Corlys betta show he’s a Son of Mami Wata & Damballa-Weddo and slide on em for this
IMG-0754.png

Last edited:

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
Made Sunfyre look less of a bytch in this. Kinda dope how close it came to the actual thing to (obv having a book ref but still) :ehh:

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
2nd largest left in comparison to Vhagar but faster/quicker/younger (but not young)

:ohhh:
Oh yeah wtf happened to that shyt?

I always assumed he was serenading that dragon to bond with it because Caraxes probably couldn’t fukk with Vhagar so he needed something bigger.

I’m guessing I was wrong

I thought the same.

To me it's being set up that dragon will be an EQUALIZER of some sort to Vhaygar.

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics
Yeah I ain’t know that shyt was that close to dragonstone….Some stupid ass planning man :snoop:

In hindsight, I see what you mean. But all they knew was Cole was moving from place to place. As far as they know, they didn't have a dragon. Aemond showing up with Vhagor was a surprise to Team Black.