House Of The Dragon - Season 2 - Official Thread 6/16 (NO SPOILERS)

Where does your allegiance lie?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
:ufdup:

*Males

3df97754ed02b4eedec3cfd834e071e1.gif
:deadrose:

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
That's my point. How she ain't see that big ass dragon sneak behind the castle after we seen it stomping everyone out on the ground before taking off. It's not like she turned around and counted to ten on some hide and seek shyt. Everyone including her should have seen exactly where it went cause the castle was right in front of where both dragons fell. Must have been too much smoke I guess :yeshrug:
Olly-Olly-Oxen-Free-1.jpg

Maxine Shaw

#ColiFam gave more $ 2 my students than my school
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, N.Y.
I mean, how else was she supposed to get out the pit? Not like she stood there and burned people for shyts and giggles. She grabbed her dragon and broke the hell out
Why was she in the pit at all? Why not just get your dragon and get the fukk out of there? That's what happened in the book, IIRC, and that was much smarter. By the time the Greens noticed Rhaenys was gone, she was already in Dragonstone putting the Blacks up on game.

Dammmn...on second look, Rhaenys had NO chance against Aemond. He wasn't even sweating her in the first place, and he looked genuinely surprised when he saw she was pursuing him. And Aegon was three times a damned fool, because Sunfyre was even smaller than that.

battle.jpg

We fukking in 2024 and Imma lip lock and swap spit:birdman:
I can't believe she's only 52. I'm glad she's growing older gracefully and naturally, but she looks every bit of it.

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
Why was she in the pit at all? Why not just get your dragon and get the fukk out of there? That's what happened in the book, IIRC, and that was much smarter. By the time the Greens noticed Rhaenys was gone, she was already in Dragonstone putting the Blacks up on game.
The dragon was locked up in the caves of the dragon pit, under the floors (Helena says to beware of the beast below the floor). Rhaenys got taken to the pits by one of the erryk’s when he broke her out of prison. You need to go back and watch, she didn’t show up with her dragon and kill people, she found her dragon down there and used her to get the hell outta KL

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
The dragon was locked up in the caves of the dragon pit, under the floors (Helena says to beware of the beast below the floor). Rhaenys got taken to the pits by one of the erryk’s when he broke her out of prison. You need to go back and watch, she didn’t show up with her dragon and kill people, she found her dragon down there and used her to get the hell outta KL
And killed millions of townsfolk in that exit who just wanted to enjoy the day and honor their new rightful king. :francis: