House Of The Dragon - Season 2 - Official Thread 6/16 (NO SPOILERS)

Where does your allegiance lie?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

ChatGPT-5

Superstar
Daps
man she had them beat, at first I wondered why she didn't double back and finish the job, but upon watching it again, aemond snuck back into the forest then launched a sneak attack.

however, she should have been alarmed when she didn't see him, and went up to a higher elevation to watch out for him. fukk the castle the dragon is more important. but I get it, she's a beast, she went in with no fear and a smirk...both times. she'd have been a boss ass queen. :wow:

RIP Meleys. the fastest dragon in the land. she was giving them that work
2a9bef5b35c20674be328357213cabdced7a025e.gifv

Last edited:

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
fukk going back a 2nd and 3rd time to defend the castle. She should have went straight to make sure Aegon was dead on the ground with another blast of fire :unimpressed:

And how the fukk that big ass dragon get the drop on her from behind those walls when she has the birds eye view :mjtf:
Wasnt no birds eye view. He came from under her :yeshrug:
aGVfuQe.gif

That castle is beside a cliff and Vhagar was hovering under it waiting it seems

OJ Simpsom

Banned
Daps
aGVfuQe.gif

That's my point. How she ain't see that big ass dragon sneak behind the castle after we seen it stomping everyone out on the ground before taking off. It's not like she turned around and counted to ten on some hide and seek shyt. Everyone including her should have seen exactly where it went cause the castle was right in front of where both dragons fell. Must have been too much smoke I guess :yeshrug:

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
That's my point. How she ain't see that big ass dragon sneak behind the castle after we seen it stomping everyone out on the ground before taking off. It's not like she turned around and counted to ten on some hide and seek shyt. Everyone including her should have seen exactly where it went cause the castle was right in front of where both dragons fell. Must have been too much smoke I guess :yeshrug:
Smoke on top of everything not happening instantaneously. Vhagar crashes to the ground. She and Melys try go to escape. The get a good distance away before they turn back. In that time that allows Vhagar to recover and hide. That's why she scans the battlefield looking for vhagar, she thinks he is still down. If she went to dracarys immediately instead of running, she probably kills vhagar or at the very least Aemond.
87B4p2j.gif

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
man she had them beat, at first I wondered why she didn't double back and finish the job, but upon watching it again, aemond snuck back into the forest then launched a sneak attack.

however, she should have been alarmed when she didn't see him, and went up to a higher elevation to watch out for him. fukk the castle the dragon is more important. but I get it, she's a beast, she went in with no fear and a smirk...both times. she'd have been a boss ass queen. :wow:

RIP Meleys. the fastest dragon in the land. she was giving them that work
2a9bef5b35c20674be328357213cabdced7a025e.gifv

aGVfuQe.gif

Yea that was my only thing. She knew they were hiding. I didn’t want her to fly over the castle because it was clear they had to be on the other side.

That was sad as hell.

Real talk Rhaenys and Daemon could’ve probably strategized and knocked out team green on their own LOL Them VS Aemond & Cole :yeshrug:

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
Yea that was my only thing. She knew they were hiding. I didn’t want her to fly over the castle because it was clear they had to be on the other side.

That was sad as hell.

Real talk Rhaenys and Daemon could’ve probably strategized and knocked out team green on their own LOL Them VS Aemond & Cole :yeshrug:
Ehh, they make a point about that place being a nothing area(which is why they were dumbstruck cole would take that place). So she probably didnt fully know the layout like that for strategies. It's obvious Cole/Aemond were fully prepared to battle there and scoped out the place.

Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702
No bytch i wait for the recap / previous episodes to pop up. It hasnt shown a preview that ive seen as an option. I used to see the previews for Game of Thrones, but it hasnt been the same for House of Dragons. Ill look more after next episode. I just looked at the preview for next week on youtube this time.
You are retarded.... it shows at the end of the episode. Did you think the extra ten minutes was black screen???

RamsayBolton

Superstar
Daps
So either Daemon shows up on the next battle to straighten things out, but leaves Harrenhall undefended

Or Daemon stays in Harrenhall and goes crazy, but they lose the next battle

whats the play? How can they even deal with Vhagar

Maxine Shaw

#ColiFam gave more $ 2 my students than my school
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, N.Y.
8wbebl.jpg

I'm dying at the next trailer painting Aegon as some warrior who took out Meleys when he really just got in the fukking way. I'm starting to think that maybe Aemond wasn't actively trying to kill Aegon, but that he wasn't about to adjeust his shot at Rhaenys just because his dumb ass was in the way. Collateral damage and whatnot. And at the end, I don't think he's pulling his sword out - he's sheathing it.

That was sad as hell.

Caraxes is a fierce motherfukker, as is Daemon. But in the book, Rhaenys was double teamed (Aegon didn't just fly in). Daemon sure as hell would've evened the odds, but they would've had to both double team Vhagar, leaving Sunfyre to do as he pleased. Sunfyre is pretty damn fierce in the books - think a young Meleys - and Aegon was a capable, adequate rider. Boy, what a fight THAT would've been.

Last edited:

ChatGPT-5

Superstar
Daps
I watched the preview.. said nothing about him being crippled in it. The only scene hes even in, is Alicent asking if hes alive. Which I guess implies he may be alive. Yall got it though.
in the trailer, there's a bed where alicent is standing next too. if he were dead, it would be a coffin.

but who cares about him, I want to know if Sunfyre makes it.:to: They brought Meleys head, but not Sunfyre, maybe he survived, he was still breathing.