House Of The Dragon - Season 2 - Official Thread 6/16 (NO SPOILERS)

Where does your allegiance lie?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

OnFleekTing

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV
Cole and Aemond are the MVPs this episode
I don't think the greens could be a challenge at all without them
Wish Rhaenyra would have went to Rooks Rest
Aegon is man enough to fly into battle make it a 2v2

People keep asking why Rhaenys went back twice
Do you not understand that the objective of the battle is to defend the castle and not have the greens sack it.
She absolutely had to go up against vhagar trap or not

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
yeah, my bad.

Laena fine ass shoulda got more screentime. But when you wench :troll:
:ufdup:

*Males

3df97754ed02b4eedec3cfd834e071e1.gif

Stop_It_5

Veteran
Daps
Cole and Aemond are the MVPs this episode
I don't think the greens could be a challenge at all without them
Wish Rhaenyra would have went to Rooks Rest
Aegon is man enough to fly into battle make it a 2v2

People keep asking why Rhaenys went back twice
Do you not understand that the objective of the battle is to defend the castle and not have the greens sack it.
She absolutely had to go up against vhagar trap or not
Yeah, once you go into battle like she did the options are succeed or suffer the dragonriders death (which is an honor in itself). Running because shyt looks shaky isn't on the table, similar concept to why her daughter chose to die by Vhagar's fire rather than from getting cut open via unsuccessful childbirth.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
that fool was drunk off wine trying to fly a dragon :dahell:`
Didn’t do a bad job though :ehh:

Especially considering that was his first battle also. Would’ve been food without Vhagar though

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
#LWO
How is daemon war ready when he's literally seeing ghosts and getting drunk off yak all day?.....muthafukker looking like Jack Nicholson in the shining right now. how you losing a fight to your house?:gucci:.....it's been shown time and time again that daemon only cares about himself. Dude is a psychopath. Now he's having visions of choppin rhany's head off. He can't be trusted. But rhany's dumbass prolly still got a soft spot for him:aicmon:.....team black goin out sad right now :snoop:
If him and Rhaenys did what they was supposed to do like he said the war would be heavily in favor towards Team Black instead of a tie :mjpls:

OJ Simpsom

Banned
Daps
fukk going back a 2nd and 3rd time to defend the castle. She should have went straight to make sure Aegon was dead on the ground with another blast of fire :unimpressed:

And how the fukk that big ass dragon get the drop on her from behind those walls when she has the birds eye view :mjtf:

OJ Simpsom

Banned
Daps
one of the only knocks on the episode

shyt was predictable too :francis:
Yeah when she started crying before going back we all pretty much knew her fate including her. She a real one though going out like that with no fear until the end. Just sucks she probably missed her second chance at killing Aegon.