House Of The Dragon - Season 2 - Official Thread 6/16 (NO SPOILERS)

Where does your allegiance lie?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
He was straight simply because there have been some trash ass kings. But I’d go with Robert being the best across both series.
Robert the guy sending assassins across the world to kill infants and had 100 b*stards running around :usure:

dont forget why he died, he was a raging women beating alcoholic and got drunk on a hunting mission :usure:

It was peace when viserys was in charge :manny:

Daps
Reppin
#LWO
Daemon is the only chess piece on the Team Black side that is war ready. These green dudes are all about action . I commend Rhanerya for trying to get peace and avoid all this but now that it’s kicked off she really needed Daemon around to strategize .

Kidd Dibiase

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Currently watching and I was about to put this during the dragon fight
iu
LETS GO RHAENYS AND MELEYES

and then that fukker came from underneath
iu

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
man thats what im saying, he looked dead in the show.. these cats talking about "in the previews" aint no previews ever show up at the end watching on Max this entire season so what previews they watching ?
:dwillhuh:
On Max they show a trailer for the next episode (I fast forward through this) and a recap for the episode that just ended.

Arianne Martell

"Unbowed, Unbent, Unbroken"
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
House Martell #SnakeGang #Targset
man thats what im saying, he looked dead in the show.. these cats talking about "in the previews" aint no previews ever show up at the end watching on Max this entire season so what previews they watching ?
the after the show episode talk...this is my first time on this season that I stayed to listen the crew talk about the episode...thats how I know.

KamikazePilot

Superstar
Daps
:gucci: viserys was the best king this show or game of thrones seen
Robert was the best because he understood to delegate things he couldn’t do to people more competent than him, and brought the realm together and maintained peace after the rebellion.

Viserys was a weak man who allowed his daughter to do whatever she wanted because his wife died, then married his hands 16 year old daughter and had 3 sons.

All he had to do was marry Rhaenyra to Aegon and none of this would be happening.

Ridge Forrester

All Star
Daps
Queen Alicent was pregnant. :bryan: Knowing Cole, if he finds out she aborted it, he might rage out on her.

Daemon is tripping balls. Dragon balls at that.

Aegon not being fluent in High Valyrian is sadly not surprising, and it allowed Aemond to embarrass the shyt out of him. :huhldup:

Aemond is not to be fukked with. :demonic: That's what Aegon gets for his stunt at the brothel. :birdman:

In hindsight, Alicent's conversation with Aegon about how she and Otto ruled in Viserys' stead while he was ill may have foreshadowed Aegon's own debilitated status and Aemond and his councilors ruling with him out of the way.

I'm Team Green, but I liked Rhaenys. :francis: RIP to the Queen Who Never Was.

Last edited:

Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702
Are you retarded for real? There's always a preview and producer/cast talk at the end of episodes ..... On Max. nikka do you just close the app after credit rolls?

Urbanmiracle

Brooklyn the planet...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn son
I think the pressure of following in (can’t spell his name, the old king) Legacy of long lasting peace is what is influencing both Viserys pliancy and Rhaenyra reluctance for all out combat. Aegeon was never formally trained by anyone to be king and he’s easily swayed by emotions.

We can’t give Otto too much props. He was a cool hand but his hubris gets the better of him. He believes in his own powers too much. Alicent despite all this being on the thought of putting her son on the throne does not even LIKE her son as a person. The way she cut through him with her words in the episode… sheesh. But that’s also Otto’s fault. He doesn’t genuinely have emotions, he just emotes so the “plan” can move to the next phase. He never showed true love and support. Just get back on track so we can proceed