House Of The Dragon - Season 2 - Official Thread 6/16 (NO SPOILERS)

Where does your allegiance lie?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
GR7kotxaMAIjwgD

Biscayne

Ocean air
Daps
Reppin
Cruisin’
I need you too keep up with the conversation.

I never said the baths are proof they are immune. No one said that.

I said it was foreshadowing that SHE was immune which she was. And in the books she was immune and in the books she's not. That's already been established.

They are 2 different stories. Daeny defined the difference in the show.

Next ya'll gonna be arguing about Lady Stoneheart in a thread about the show.
:mjlol:
Alright. I stand corrected on Daeny show cannon. According to the showrinners, she is definitely immune to fire. But it still doesn’t explain the “blood of the dragon” stuff. Given a whole continent of Dragon riders were killed off by fire. And given Daemon has burn marks. And given Laena was killed by dragon fire. And given other Targaryens dragon riders are burnt in funeral pyres sfter their deaths. GoT main HBO show went completely off script and went away from everything and couldn’t Re establish some house rules because they were too far gone with the canon. I don’t even know if HoTD will even be cannon with the main series show. Already the “fire immunity” is showing repeated contradictions.

RamsayBolton

Superstar
Daps
Aegon being crippled is a W for team Green

Only thing better would be if he died

I genuinely hope he's not out of the game, dude is so fascinating to watch and i wanted to see him get more furious about the way they were treating and talking to him

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics
The day Vhagar dies I’m popping big bottles. Thats my favorite opp. I can’t wait til that dragon gets murked. I might cook for the whole block when it happens

Cuzz is way too destructive and it's to no one's benefit. When he came crashing down from Malys first attack, he killed most of the army that Maylys didn't just by stepping on them and shyt.