House Of The Dragon - Season 2 - Official Thread 6/16 (NO SPOILERS)

Where does your allegiance lie?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!

Uchiha God

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I’ll say though, I knew Aemond kinda resented Aegon but I didn’t think he disliked him enough to want to kill him :damn:

In fact, I thought Aemond served Aegon out of twisted pity/loyalty because he knows he’s an idiot and needs people to baby sit him.

he really loves that whore :picard:

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
:gucci: viserys was the best king this show or game of thrones seen

Robert was the best because he understood to delegate things he couldn’t do to people more competent than him, and brought the realm together and maintained peace after the rebellion.

Viserys was a weak man who allowed his daughter to do whatever she wanted because his wife died, then married his hands 16 year old daughter and had 3 sons.

All he had to do was marry Rhaenyra to Aegon and none of this would be happening.
Robert and Viserys were both great

Robert was bad on the day to day shyt but he was a great character himself

Viserys was a good person with morals

Last edited:

Rekkapryde

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
I'm Team Green, but I liked Rhaenys. :francis: RIP to the Queen Who Never Was.

Corlys gon be PISSED.

Bout to tell Aemond, Alicent, Crispy Aegon, Otto, BBL Chrissy, all dem greens that

VhkSIVV.gif

mson

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I’ll say though, I knew Aemond kinda resented Aegon but I didn’t think he disliked him enough to want to kill him :damn:

In fact, I thought Aemond served Aegon out of twisted pity/loyalty because he knows he’s an idiot and needs people to baby sit him.

You have to respect his willingness to commit regicide.

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps

It's not about that. Aemond literally hates his WHOLE FAMILY. You gotta remember when they were kids Jayce, Luce and Aegon used to all tag-team tease and beat Aemond up. Even Daemon's daughters used to get jokes in. So now, here he is Dragonrider of the most fearsome WMD in all of the world and his older brother still doing everything he can to emasculate him. Not to mention also be a shyt king. On top of all that, he KNOWS he's capable and he's ready, but instead he's being held back by an older brother that couldn't fight his way out of a paper bag. That's why he gravitated towards Cole. They are both men of action. Even if Aemond is a much better tactician.

The only one he can stand is Daemon because he's basically a young version of him. He respects Daemon's steez.

Rekkapryde

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Yea he’s about to go scorched earth.

Everybody gon die

Baela and Rhaena probably gon put in some work after what that one eyed cuz of theirs did to their Granny.

Baela for sure. SHE GON BE MAD AS fukk. SHE DEFINITELY CATCHIN A BODY.

giphy.gif