House Of The Dragon - Season 2 - Official Thread 6/16 (NO SPOILERS)

Where does your allegiance lie?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
The day Vhagar dies I’m popping big bottles. Thats my favorite opp. I can’t wait til that dragon gets murked. I might cook for the whole block when it happens
throw a real life barbecue when Vhagar dies. Have a poster with his face x'd out and shyt. have nikkaz doing the cha cha slide eating vhagaburgers well done like nikkaz love em cooked. Make that shyt go viral :laff:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Once your nuts drop, a woman’s opinion don’t mean shyt in this world. Even if she’s your mom :francis:
Man i try to tell my ole lady that once boys hit teenage years, all that yapping/fussin shyt gets on our nerves from that point on. Easy way to not pay you any attention. Youngest who's 12 starting that shyt now with my mother in law. I'm the only one that can get thru to our 16 year old now. Boys/men don't care for that shyt.

Bugzbunny129

All Star
Daps
Rewatched ep 1 of s1. Forgot daemon was also laid up with that prost. Him and aemond head to head scary sight

Last edited:

mvp_status

Superstar
Daps
man thats what im saying, he looked dead in the show.. these cats talking about "in the previews" aint no previews ever show up at the end watching on Max this entire season so what previews they watching ?
Not sure if its the same for others but I typically fast forward thru the credits to get to the preview. On my shyt the app will leave the episode right after the credits start, if there's no user intervention

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Cant believe they did my baby Laena like that :mjcry:

7hEP.gif