House Of The Dragon - Season 2 - Official Thread 6/16 (NO SPOILERS)

Where does your allegiance lie?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
It's not about that. Aemond literally hates his WHOLE FAMILY. You gotta remember when they were kids Jayce, Luce and Aegon used to all tag-team tease and beat Aemond up. Even Daemon's daughters used to get jokes in. So now, here he is Dragonrider of the most fearsome WMD in all of the world and his older brother still doing everything he can to emasculate him. Not to mention also be a shyt king. On top of all that, he KNOWS he's capable and he's ready, but instead he's being held back by an older brother that couldn't fight his way out of a paper bag. That's why he gravitated towards Cole. They are both men of action. Even if Aemond is a much better tactician.

The only one he can stand is Daemon because he's basically a young version of him. He respects Daemon's steez.
Yep. They respect each other to a certain extent.

They “see” each other, if you will

BillBanneker

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Her death made no sense. Y coming back for seconds and 3rds. Especially after seeing the king fall

She went back there to protect the castle since team black would be cut off from the mainland if it fell and Vhagar was still alive. Also if she takes out Aemond/Vhagar team black pretty much wins the war.

Stop_It_5

Veteran
Daps
Are you retarded for real? There's always a preview and producer/cast talk at the end of episodes ..... On Max. nikka do you just close the app after credit rolls?
my boy crying spoiler over a preview that plays immediately after the episode and gets uploaded on every platform :russ:

lebron-james-laughing.gif

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
Her death made no sense. Y coming back for seconds and 3rds. Especially after seeing the king fall

She couldn't leave until the dragons were off the field. The point of her going was to protect that castle. Without it they have no foothold on the mainland to dock Corly's fleet.

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
Someone tell me in spoilers if Helena jumps in the fray with her dragon or do they find a new rider for her dragon? Cuz ain’t it essentially worthless to team green right now being linked to her?

(I’m assuming sunyfyre dies)

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
Someone tell me in spoilers if Helena jumps in the fray with her dragon or do they find a new rider for her dragon? Cuz ain’t it essentially worthless to team green right now being linked to her?

I answered you the the book thread.

Marks

as a mountain
Daps

Not really a spoiler but this is gonna be a bigger plot point later. Each side having dragons but no riders. On top of losing dragons.