House Of The Dragon - Season 2 - Official Thread 6/16 (NO SPOILERS)

Where does your allegiance lie?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
How do you yall know Aegon crippled and not dead ? I don’t understand how yall can conclude that based on the episode . Is it mentioned in the after the episode recap ?
man thats what im saying, he looked dead in the show.. these cats talking about "in the previews" aint no previews ever show up at the end watching on Max this entire season so what previews they watching ?

Tasha And

Superstar
Daps
man thats what im saying, he looked dead in the show.. these cats talking about "in the previews" aint no previews ever show up at the end watching on Max this entire season so what previews they watching ?
Are you watching bootleg version of the show or something? The behind the scenes and preview of the next episode always comes out after the credits. Every episode has had a preview of the next episode.

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Are you watching bootleg version of the show or something? The behind the scenes and preview of the next episode always comes out after the credits. Every episode has had a preview of the next episode.
Im watching it on HBO Max, when the credits end, it just takes it to a screen that says watch previous episodes

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Another season of a crippled, bedridden, on his deathbed King coming up? :dead:

They are seriously trying to sell this Aegon debacle as Cole's fault :what:

He ain't send this stupid motherfukker to war, half-cocked, on dragon back. No. He had a plan that was going according to hoyle, which did not include this crash test dummy. Aegon did that to himself and got what he deserved. :manny:

OttoDog gonna get word and be like

67e13188f2cdcc7fc44821acc1370359_w200.gif

Tasha And

Superstar
Daps
Episode was 9.9/10 for me, shyt was crazy start to finish :wow:

only thing I did not like, was how unrealistic fast aegon to the battle field.. hes never left kings landing to my knowledge, how the fukk he know where to go ? Them dragons dont got built in GPS
He's been outside of KL. He rode his dragon to Laena's funeral on Driftmark in 1x7. And Driftmark is right next to Rook's Rest.

500px-Rook%27s_Rest_map.png