House Of The Dragon - Season 2 - Official Thread 6/16 (NO SPOILERS)

Where does your allegiance lie?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Maxine Shaw

#ColiFam gave more $ 2 my students than my school
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, N.Y.
Rhaenys got fukking greedy, she coulda got outta there
Jon Snow's dumb ass got it honest, then.
tumblr_ousl3a1RWY1vpog8mo2_540.gif

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Ok yeah Vhagar is a problem. They gotta do something about that MF. That should be priority #1, fukk all these alliance sleep overs Daemon doing.

Gotta hope this nikka Aemond catch syphilis in a brothel or something. I don’t see what else they can do about this dude.

Maxine Shaw

#ColiFam gave more $ 2 my students than my school
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, N.Y.
just finished
Aemond :demonic::merchant::damn:

is that how it played out in the book?
No. They really watered down Rhaenys's skills here so they could concoct this ridiculous "Aemond wants Aegon dead" storyline. Aemond and Aegon tag teamed Rhaenys, who was lured into a trap by Cole. The Red Queen was giving Sunfyre the business until Vhagar said "fukk THIS shyt" and they wound up in a three-way spiral all the way to the ground. Even w/the 2-on-1, Rhaenys STILL nearly killed Aegon even though she had plenty of time to fly away.

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think she wanted to die. That's the only logical reason she would turn back.

Team Green is bossing up because they have Vhagar. Team Black has more dragons but, Vhagar is by far the biggest one.

Vhagar dies and the war is over. Also, if Rhaenys went back home empty handed, Rhaenyra or Jace might've tried to fight. So Rhaenys tried to take them both out.

Rhaenys wanted it one way but it's the other way :francis: :demonic:

ezgif-6-dc132a2f89.gif

LurkMoar

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Team Green is bossing up because they have Vhagar. Team Black has more dragons but, Vhagar is by far the biggest one.

Vhagar dies and the war is over. Also, if Rhaenys went back home empty handed, Rhaenyra or Jace might've tried to fight. So Rhaenys tried to take them both out.

Rhaenys wanted it one way but it's the other way :francis: :demonic:

ezgif-6-dc132a2f89.gif

:wow:

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
how yall know aegon is crippled ? he looked dead at the end :dwillhuh: the way cole fell its obvious hes dead right
He hurt, but we definitely getting a scene with smug Aemond telling Aegon it's his own fault that he can't walk anymore before he dies.

:umad:

Going to be etherous when it happens too

:banderas:

Urbanmiracle

Brooklyn the planet...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn son
We gonna give props to aemond. It’s still fukk them green nikkas though. Vhagar needs to be dealt with. That Daemons job though.

Team black took a heavy L this week but we will bounce back. Actually to be real it’s a draw. Whether he’s an idiot or not, they still lost a dragon. It’s only Vhagar mostly and Dreamfyre but the queen ain’t a fighter. Oh wait they got the 4th kid in Oldtown with his dragon. The blacks still got a few dragon riders at the ready. Team black you bytch ass nikkas

Salute to the Queen that never was. Went out a G!!