House Of The Dragon - Season 2 - Official Thread 6/16 (NO SPOILERS)

Where does your allegiance lie?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

OJ Simpsom

Banned
Daps
9df.gif

EastByrd

Pro
Daps
What about that brollic ass dragon Daemon was singing to in the S1 finale?
Vermithor, but he's riderless currently so not ready for fighting. Still he is the second biggest dragon in the world and not as old/slow as Vhagar. Silverwing is also mentioned to be on Dragonstone as well, also a big dragon. Team Black have way more dragons than Team Green but about an equal amount of dragons with riders right now.

Maxine Shaw

#ColiFam gave more $ 2 my students than my school
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, N.Y.
Aegon being crippled is a W for team Green

Only thing better would be if he died
Damned Valyrian steel armor...

Noooooo if you are Blood of the Dragon you can not be burnt. There are plenty Targaryen's that aren't BotD but not all of them. I would say it's 50/50. That's why they inbred to keep it from dying out.
Only Dany was fireproof (and even that was overdone on the show). Targs have definitely died of fire - even dragonfire - throughout history. From the man himself:

TARGARYENS ARE NOT IMMUNE TO FIRE! The birth of Dany’s dragons was unique, magical, wondrous, a miracle. She is called The Unburnt because she walked into the flames and lived. But her brother sure as hell wasn’t immune to that molten gold.
Remember that comment was flying through the sky while she did it. Heralding the return of magic to the world. Or being a harbinger for the death to come.
Did that comet even have a purpose? They made such a huge deal of it all throughout the second book and I don't think it meant shyt in the end.

Last edited:

Uchiha God

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
by the way, when Daemon was having them lean induced visions and saw himself with the eye patch - is that foreshadowing that Aemond's gonna clock him out and/or that he's shook? :lupe:

last week i lowkey said Aemond's out here wearing fake chains, but he's beating the fraud allegations