House Of The Dragon - Season 2 - Official Thread 6/16 (NO SPOILERS)

Where does your allegiance lie?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
The baths aren’t proof they’re immune to fire. The author and other cannon already said Targaryens are immune to higher temps that others arent immune too. In the show and books. Hell, they don’t get sick like others do neither. Something to do with their ancient ties to valyria, and Valyria being known as the lands of the long summer. Lots of fire magic, but not immunity to burns and fire.

:manny:
I need you too keep up with the conversation.

I never said the baths are proof they are immune. No one said that.

I said it was foreshadowing that SHE was immune which she was. And in the books she was immune and in the books she's not. That's already been established.

They are 2 different stories. Daeny defined the difference in the show.

Next ya'll gonna be arguing about Lady Stoneheart in a thread about the show.
:mjlol:

mvp_status

Superstar
Daps
Daemon telling Rhaenys they could have taken Aemond and Vhagar together 2x1 rings true after this ep. Meleys got Sunfyre out of there quick, I imagine Caraxes and Meleys would've bodied Vhagar together. RIP to the queen who never was :wow: Team Black are fukked.

Rhaenyra won't allow Jace to go anywhere near the Greens, realistically all she got now is Syrax (hasn't seen battle or flown in a minute) and Baela's Moondancer as well as Daemon and Caraxes.

What about that brollic ass dragon Daemon was singing to in the S1 finale?