House Of The Dragon - Season 2 - Official Thread 6/16 (NO SPOILERS)

Where does your allegiance lie?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
In the show and the books Targaryens are immune to higher temperatures and are immune to some sicknesses. But they aren't immune to fire. But her saying that her brother wasn't "blood of the dragon" and her using it as a reason as to why he got burnt, was meant to highlight the Targaryen madness and arrogance was taking over. Think about it, would it make sense to say her brother got burnt because he wasn't "blood of the dragon" when he quite literally is her blood brother? So viserys was blood of what? Was he a hidden stark? Secret Lannister? Was he not the literally ahead of Dany in line to the iron throne and oldest living child to The Mad King? So was Jon immune to fire as well? :jbhmm:
I already addressed the lineage part twice.

And no Daeny was not going mad not even close. She didn't go "mad" until the last season and even most people would admit that was sloppy rushed writing.

There are other references, too like the baths which I already pointed out. They hinted at Jon being immune to fire as well.

Biscayne

Ocean air
Daps
Reppin
Cruisin’
I already addressed the lineage part twice.

And no Daeny was not going mad not even close. She didn't go "mad" until the last season and even most people would admit that was sloppy rushed writing.

There are other references, too like the baths which I already pointed out. They hinted at Jon being immune to fire as well.
The baths aren’t proof they’re immune to fire. The author and other cannon already said Targaryens are immune to higher temps that others arent immune too. In the show and books. Hell, they don’t get sick like others do neither. Something to do with their ancient ties to valyria, and Valyria being known as the lands of the long summer. Lots of fire magic, but not immunity to burns and fire.

:manny:

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
Dragon riders and dragons are not immune to fire. The doom burned up all of Valeria, dragon riders and dragons included.

I think it depends on the intensity of the fire.
Literally addressed the same point about this 5 times already. The book & show don't habe the same storyline.

jay211

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
These characters are underdeveloped in this show. And I think it's because they were speed racing through season 1.

In the OG Game of Thrones, I knew 99 percent of the characters name's off just seeing their faces. I don't know the Black Maester's name, or half of the small council.

I was like Daemon when he was like is it Bracken or Blackwood who is riding with Aegon :mjlol:

Th3G3ntleman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
These characters are underdeveloped in this show. And I think it's because they were speed racing through season 1.

In the OG Game of Thrones, I knew 99 percent of the characters name's off just seeing their faces. I don't know the Black Maester's name, or half of the small council.

I was like Daemon when he was like is it Bracken or Blackwood who is riding with Aegon :mjlol:

This is like 90% of your commentary in this thread. That show still exist. Go re-watch it. Like We get it already the original is the best thing in the universe. Shut the fukk up about it already.