House Of The Dragon - Season 2 - Official Thread 6/16 (NO SPOILERS)

Where does your allegiance lie?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

God Of Art

TheColi's Favorite Artist
Daps
Reppin
Port City Louisiana Cooper Road
I mean.....Also the fact that Aemond was trying to kill him at the end should tell you that he's still alive :skip:
You know alot of Negroes don't have higher Ordinance of Thinking. That's why they always asking questions when they showed it.

Like when the was cutting trees down....bet you Negroes gonna ask why they did that

RamsayBolton

Superstar
Daps
Per author GRRM, Daeny walking through fire was supposed to a magical once and a lifetime event. Hatching dragons eggs after magic has been dormant for roughly 150+ Yrs. He said Targaryens are not immune to flames, and Daeny walking through Khal Drogos funeral pyre was magic prophecy, sacrifice(via Khal Drogos death and her son who perished via birth), all mixed into one. Remember that comment was flying through the sky while she did it. Heralding the return of magic to the world. Or being a harbinger for the death to come.
Targaryens are not immune to fire, they simply have more tolerance for it. Dany being unburnt was a magical event that required blood sacrifice.

hold on

so Dany might have just burned herself alive at the end of season 1 if she didnt get lucky and do a blood magic ritual by accident?

:dahell:

God Of Art

TheColi's Favorite Artist
Daps
Reppin
Port City Louisiana Cooper Road
After knocking vhagar down Rhaenys dragon looking back at her like let's get the fukk up outta here while we can :damn:

"Attack"

Meleys: :beli:
Maaan when I seen the Red Queen do that, I said...these muthafukkas want awards this season.

I felt bad for the Red Queen. She held her own against 2 dragons and was free to live another day.