House Of The Dragon - Season 2 - Official Thread 6/16 (NO SPOILERS)

Where does your allegiance lie?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Biscayne

Ocean air
Daps
Reppin
Cruisin’
We are talking about the show not the books. In the show they made her fireproof and eluded to it many times. She even said out loud that her brother wasn't blood of the dragon because he burned.

Ya'll can't jump back and forth when it suits you. They have different storylines.
In the show and the books Targaryens are immune to higher temperatures and are immune to some sicknesses. But they aren't immune to fire. But her saying that her brother wasn't "blood of the dragon" and her using it as a reason as to why he got burnt, was meant to highlight the Targaryen madness and arrogance was taking over her. Think about it, would it make sense to say her brother got burnt because he wasn't "blood of the dragon" when he quite literally is her blood brother? So viserys was blood of what? Was he a hidden stark? Secret Lannister? Was he not the literally ahead of Dany in line to the iron throne and oldest living child to The Mad King? So was Jon immune to fire as well? :jbhmm:

Last edited:

Diondon

Thanks to the lawyers uh, I marbled the foyer
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere tropic...
happy-birthday.gif

Oh shyt!

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
That final battle sequence was :whew:. RIP to Rhae (?), she was one of the better supporting characters the show had.

I guess Aemond was going to try to play his command as friendly fire :troll:, for his idiot brother messing up the strategic plan. Dude spent too much time raping maids and siring b*stards, when he should have been hitting the books. His Valerian sounding :hhh: compared to his brother.

Cole may be an a$$hole, but sounded like his strategy was on point for the most part. Meanwhile Daemon is having hallucinations left and right, while struggling to raise an army in that cursed castle.

God Of Art

TheColi's Favorite Artist
Daps
Reppin
Port City Louisiana Cooper Road
Aemond took the shyt in to brothel to heart
As a breh that love sex workers esp my Ms. K who is turning 55 this year...older sex workers are special man. They care for you so much for $120 for the hour.

Sex workers work miracles for men like me and Aemond.

I need to hit her up to be held and milked.