House Of The Dragon - Season 2 - Official Thread 6/16 (NO SPOILERS)

Where does your allegiance lie?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

ciubaca

Superstar
Daps
no wonder one house doesnt exist and the other lost power. Stupidity and pettiness across the board.

What did Rhaenyra think, that they're just gonna pack their shyt and leave because her dad mentioned the wrong Aegon? This is Ned Stark lvl stupidity here.

Tasha And

Superstar
Daps
Baela's dragon Moondancer is about the size that Drogon is in the last book. GoT made Drogon massive. But he should be just large enough to ride.

Would have been more interesting to me if Dany came to Westeros with the book accurate size dragons. Helps explain why she just can't steamroll everyone with dragons alone.

thefloorislava

All Star
Daps
Changed my vote to black after this episode. Baenyra is the only one actively trying to prevent dragons being set loose on the realm. With Otto gone there’s no strategically sharp mind left in the greens. fukking weak ass roster with rent-a-cop Kingsguard, Vhagar carries them.

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
hold on :pachaha::whoa: i have not read the books for this shyt and don't know any future details at ALL

My man @Silkk just comin' down off of his high. I gotta get him some milk of the poppy to balance shyt out. Alluding to something general as "war to come" ain't Wall or Bush worthy when the entire marketing campaign for this season has revolved around picking sides for an upcoming war :skip:

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24

Aye this Harrenhall mafucca funny as hell. Daemon wanted to put in sum wetwork & cuh ain't want no smoke at all. "Homie chill & eat this Chipotle bowl wit Venison, rice and beans. Even hooked u up wit Xtra guac on the house plehboi......I mean, ya grace or whatever":mjlol:

Daps
It's very strategically located, dominating the central stretch of the Kingsroad, the northern approaches to King's Landing, and much of the southern Riverlands, which explains why so many armies use it as a base of operations. Its also so huge that it can comfortable house any army that any Westerosi lord can muster.

In peacetime, the title comes with some of the wealthiest and most productive lands in Westeros, and is well-positioned for trade. Harrenhal is also the largest castle in Westeros and was once the "seat of kings", and is one of the only great castles in the realm that is not ruled by an ancient house that's had for millennia. Being granted Harrenhal can turn families like the Lothstons or Whents, landless household knights, into one of the Great Houses of the Seven Kingdoms overnight. There's no other title in the world that can lift a man that high up the ladder so fast.

It could use some repairs.

:hubie: