House Of The Dragon - Season 2 - Official Thread 6/16 (NO SPOILERS)

Where does your allegiance lie?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
Strategic location. Even in Game of Thrones this was the first central location the two sides wanted in season 2/3.

Harrenhall also is the largest castle in the realm and the only castle large enough to garrison the entire riverlands army.
Also remember in Game Of Thrones, Tywin Lannister specifically ordered The Mountain to burn the fields in the Riverlands to starve their armies and the north. End result was that King's Landing starved too, until the Tyrells started importing food to the castle.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
My man @Silkk just comin' down off of his high. I gotta get him some milk of the poppy to balance shyt out. Alluding to something general as "war to come" ain't Wall or Bush worthy when the entire marketing campaign for this season has revolved around picking sides for an upcoming war :skip:
That ain’t what he alluding to slut :pacspit:

RamsayBolton

Superstar
Daps
You literally said “I cant believe they’re doing that this episode”

I know what you mean. You know what you mean. Just chill on that. :comeon:

I was talking about Rhaenyra and whatsherface talking about a plan to sneak Rhaenyra to Alicent, and then literally doing it in the next scene

I literally havent read the books and dont know any spoilers, idk how i can prove that :manny:

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
@Trav Don’t tag me again knowing you had to take English 1 three times and don’t grasp the concept of context clues :scust:

I thought we were crodies, crodies? :skip:

You don't even care that I cared enough about your well-being to wanna get you sum milk of the poppy tho? :martin:

Last edited:

Arianne Martell

"Unbowed, Unbent, Unbroken"
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
House Martell #SnakeGang #Targset
Felt like a setup episode . Daemon and Aegon scenes were the only outstanding plot points . Rhae and Alicent meeting was okay . Everything else was mad fillerish :ld:

same here... least favorite episode could've been executed better even if it is a filler/setup episode

I have to rewatch...I felt like I couldn't keep up with the story and what was going on on the screen

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
I was talking about Rhaenyra and whatsherface talking about a plan to sneak Rhaenyra to Alicent, and then literally doing it in the next scene

I literally havent read the books and dont know any spoilers, idk how i can prove that :manny:
Once is a coincidence, Twice is a :comeon:

And you didn’t have to read the books to know what you’re talking about. I didn’t read them either.

RamsayBolton

Superstar
Daps
Once is a coincidence, Twice is a :comeon:

And you didn’t have to read the books to know what you’re talking about. I didn’t read them either.

But what are you saying I did twice? My "first" one was being surprised they're doing the sneak Rhaenyra plan immediately same episode after coming up with it, then you said my "second" was calling it a necessary moment before the war inevitably gets worse. But both of those are just reactions to the storytelling of THIS very episode :mjtf: man idk what to tell you im done with this, one of my first comments of this episode was even me complaining about peeps on tiktok steathily spoiling something about that cac we saw at the start