House Of The Dragon - Season 2 - Official Thread 6/16 (NO SPOILERS)

Where does your allegiance lie?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps
aegon added his drinking buddies to the kg :laff:

so now its those 3 scrubs and cole is away, so they have at most 3 legit knights protecting the entire family :mjlol:

cole heading to the riverlands with no dragon support too :mjlit:
And I thought he was finna smarten up when he kinda pressed them about having a oath of chastity
Nope :dead: he’s a fukking loser through and throughout :mjlol:

Also Baela should’ve burned these bytches with Cole in that forest :mjlit:

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Wait, going for it THIS episode? :pachaha:I guess time's wasting but damn

The plan to get Rhaenyra to meet Alicent was goofy but necessary, this was a good moment between them to have before the inevitable war

I’ll give you the benefit of the doubt cause you never usually on BS

These the two posts im talking about though. But whatever I don’t want to say too much or any more about it.

RamsayBolton

Superstar
Daps
I’ll give you the benefit of the doubt cause you never usually on BS

These the two posts im talking about though. But whatever I don’t want to say too much or any more about it.

all good man:salute: but i promise i didnt read the books and i hate when people do that stealthy spoil shyt. we good

now imagine if team black and green had just talked shyt out like this :beli:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Rhaenyra too much pump faking:scust:
Yup
Rhaenys ain't a wartime consigliere but you got Daemon a loose canon tryna set up his own operation but now he been marked for death like he on child support...go take care of ya kids creh:francis:
Ayo :deadrose:
Alicent said we fighting on that lie bytch:mjtf:
Yup
Aemond needs to take a shower and hit some weights
He just ruined all his chances with women too after that shyt. :dame:
& Aegon is what would happen if Fredo ran the family:hhh:
no lies told
Ser Criston Cole might make the best out of all them...he's a fanatic but he's got good awareness to understand exactly what they're in.

Cole World earned some points with me with his tactical prowess. That nikka Gwayne (I swear GRRM musta been raised around nikkaz, cause I've never seen so many nikka names in a tv series like GoT. Gwayne sounds like some nikka shyt, 100. )

Also the dead bodies on the field is the gulliest shot of both shows' runs thus far

Yeah, that shyt was fukked up.
and ol girl was sucking the shyt out that dildo...hell of a role to get :russ:

HBO Game Of Thrones Auditions!!!

Rhaenys Valaryon :leon:
Criston Cole :salute:
Aegon Targaryen :ehh:

Dildo Sucker :wtf:

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
@Rekkapryde George R R martin from

Bayonne, New Jersey. That's Hudson County, right across the river from Manhattan​

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
Aegon aint no bytch that wanna hide behind his people like Joffrey and Ramsey :ehh:

Incorrect. He's PAINFULLY insecure and has none of the gravitas and love of his father and that really fukks with him. Rhae got all the schooling and leadership training because she was the heir. So he thinks that battle is the only way to prove himself. Even last episode when Otto was trying to school him, this was evident. He's emotional, impulsive and nowhere near as cruel as Joffery or Ramsey. He's a wet fukking blanket.

Aemond is really out here pillow talking with a prostitute every night…. :pachaha:

I’m so disappointed in how his character is developing :francis:

Nah, he's just as fukked up his brother. Instead of being insecure, he's craves security and love. That's why dude is stuck on a whore that he lost his V-Card to when in reality he's a prince that could fukk just about any chick in the seven kingdoms. Alicent's pre-occupation with installing Aegon on the throne fukked them all up.

No one want's to fire the first nuke. And dragons are effectively nukes in this world.

Harrenhal looks like Detroit.

Ay, fukk you, breh. Everyone know's Harrenhall looks like Youngstown, OH. :skip:

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
Incorrect. He's PAINFULLY insecure and has none of the gravitas and love of his father and that really fukks with him. Rhae got all the schooling and leadership training because she was the heir. So he thinks that battle is the only way to prove himself. Even last episode when Otto was trying to school him, this was evident. He's emotional, impulsive and nowhere near as cruel as Joffery or Ramsey. He's a wet fukking blanket.

Nah, he's just as fukked up his brother. Instead of being insecure, he's craves security and love. That's why dude is stuck on a whore that he lost his V-Card to when in reality he's a prince that could fukk just about any chick in the seven kingdoms. Alicent's pre-occupation with installing Aegon on the throne fukked them all up.

No one want's to fire the first nuke. And dragons are effectively nukes in this world.

Ay, fukk you, breh. Everyone know's Harrenhall looks like Youngstown, OH. :skip:
@smitty22 @Ed MOTHERfukkING G @Trav @Trust Me @Silkk @DropTopDoc