House Of The Dragon - Season 2 - Official Thread 6/16 (NO SPOILERS)

Where does your allegiance lie?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Tasha And

Superstar
Daps
I'm not a book reader. What makes Harrenhal and Riverrun so important that both sides feel that they have to have it???
Strategic location. Even in Game of Thrones this was the first central location the two sides wanted in season 2/3.

Harrenhall also is the largest castle in the realm and the only castle large enough to garrison the entire riverlands army.

Nero Christ

Sniper out now on all digital platforms brev
Daps
Reppin
St. Lucia
Rhaenyra too much pump faking:scust:

Rhaenys ain't a wartime consigliere but you got Daemon a loose canon tryna set up his own operation but now he been marked for death like he on child support...go take care of ya kids creh:francis:

Alicent said we fighting on that lie bytch:mjtf:Aemond needs to take a shower and hit some weights & Aegon is what would happen if Fredo ran the family:hhh:Ser Criston Cole might make the best out of all them...he's a fanatic but he's got good awareness to understand exactly what they're in.

Also the dead bodies on the field is the gulliest shot of both shows' runs thus far and ol girl was sucking the shyt out that dildo...hell of a role to get :russ:

EastByrd

Pro
Daps
:mjlol: @ Gwayne crying out of fear at Baela's dragon

:gucci: Corlys was perfectly fine with giving Driftmark to Luke but is suddenly unsure of Joffrey, his younger bro?

The camerawork with Daemon landing in Harrenhal was beautiful, the castle design was fire. :wow:

I thought Ulf was deadmeat when the whole tavern went silent after he said Rhaenyra's rightful heir Jacaerys Velaryon :damn: then it was just Aegon and the squire

Solid filler episode leading up to next week's mega-battle as seen in the trailer

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
for the third straight week, no castle security.

loved the ep and the preview though. great last scene

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So Daemon moved to the worlds most largest and notorious projects huh :mjlol:

GettyImages-1365564002-e1693324360832.jpg

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
The plan to get Rhaenyra to meet Alicent was goofy but necessary, this was a good moment between them to have before the inevitable war
This the second time I've seen you allude to some shyt. You know exactly what the fucck you're doing. Do it again and I'm reporting you :yeshrug:

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
I see they got my guy Spider from Slow Horses in the show now. He killed it in that role, cool for him to pop up :ehh: . After Cole tried with the twin fukkery last week, at least he is putting sword to purpose and going out in the field himself.

Aemond looked straight out of The Witcher when he was exiting the brothel, after his brother bust in :pachaha:

Littlefinger Light saved Aegon from getting hurt in battle.

So much for peace talks between the former friends, as naming conventions and ambition prove to be the true villains of the show :francis:

Camera work this episode seemed to be on point, particularly weaving in and out of crowds and Daemond taking the rainy castle.

ReasonableMatic

Daps
God damn these mother fukkers really can not stand a woman in charge :mjtf:she has a dragon get over it
The sad thing about Rhaenyra trying to avert a war by speaking to Alicent is that none of the men would listen to those two :beli:
Like in real life lol
Its funny because its exactly how a lotta men be behaving lol
Rhaenys and Corlys are too wholesome for this show im scared brehs :lupe:
Corlys and Rhaenys are the best couple so far imo.

• Wise and courageous individuals.
• Parents that love their children unconditionally.
• Caring for eachother as lovers.
• Got dragons.
• Built the wealthiest House from the muscle.
• Got a powerful army, but know the value of restraint

The best House imo.
Rhaenyra want to peace it up after killing a child in cold blood does she have any Shame
No she didn’t, do you nikkas actually watch the show :what:
Both sides moving goofy. We need a Tywin Lannister, or a cunning Littlefinger, or a Tyrion, or a Stark, or even a vengeful Cersei. We're sorely missing the great characters from the OG series.

We need a honorable fool like my nikka Ned :mjcry:
Or we need to let shows to have their own characters instead of comparing them to others :francis:
Alicent right...shyt too late, blood done already spilled. They gotta fight on that lie... :yeshrug:
Alicent wrong, they don’t “gotta” fight on that lie.

They “wanna” fight on that lie, it’s not the same.

Perpetual war because “blood is spilled” isn’t worth it.

Once Black ppl finally understand this and learn peace reconciliation isn’t a sign of weakness, we would have more power to fight white supremacy instead of eachother.

Tasha And

Superstar
Daps
Corlys was perfectly fine with giving Driftmark to Luke but is suddenly unsure of Joffrey, his younger bro?
The difference is it's war time.

The conversation was about what would happen if Corlys were to die in battle.

The previous arrangement meant that if Corlys were to die, a 14 year old would take over as Lord of the Tides. That’s basically the age of majority in Westeros.

But Joffrey is 6. If something happens to Corlys, his life's legacy will be in the hands of a 6 year old.

Rhaenys says to give it to Rhaena instead as she is to her age of majority (and his actual blood) but her last name is Targaryen and that's a non-starter for Corlys.

Also, back when Corlys was first talking about Driftmark going to Luke, it was with the understanding that Laenor would be King Consort. But things have changed since then.

Last edited: