House of Cards - Season 4 (Official Thread)

XII

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This Tom guy is getting on my nerves, its probably the worst part of the season for me. The new stuff is much more interesting me than dredging up stuff from season 1
I agree :why:

Go home and be a family man, damn :why:

MAKAVELI25

the heir apparent
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang
Frank racist ass talking bout some "why don't you come on down and make us some ribs before you go".

:camby:

I think it's less of a race issue and more of a class thing. Frank treated Meechum the same way, plus one might argue he was a father figure to Remy. You'll find in general that the more intelligent people are the less they care about things like race (I'm not talking about lack of awareness, I'm speaking more of cultural tolerance/appreciation, etc.), Frank and Claire are too focused on the big picture to really care about stuff like that. Not saying everyone's not a little racist, but I doubt it's a driving force for either of them.

IronFist

⛩️ 18 Arhat ⛩️
Supporter
Daps
on episode 13 now

The last episodes are bitter sweet since they always leave you hanging and you know you gotta wait a whole year.

I see Doug bout to be distracted again. And why haven't folks been able to put 2 and 2 together to discover that the guy that died was on the liver donor list before the pres?