House of Cards - Season 4 (Official Thread)

Anbesa

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Just finished the season. Initial thought on the ending scene..Holy shyt that gave me chills.

About the final episode in general.

The episode felt rushed as hell but there was a lot to go over. My favorite scene tho was Frank and Claire in the room pondering the possibility of losing everything. Then when Claire said lets make more than chaos, I immediately knew what she meant. As appalling as it is for Frank to start a war with the circumstances being they way they are, it also made so much sense in that moment. I felt like ever since season 2, the only logical path for an Underwood presidency would lead to war.

I'll have more thoughts on the season as a whole in the morning.

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
So I'm on episode 6

happy as fukk OG stamper the stomper is bike!

Meechum :to:

Claire and her ridiculous feelings of entitlement as far as thinking she deserves any of these political offices is killing me, you played the background too long baby girl.

Remy :noah:

Jackie and her flat ass still working the hell outta them pencil skirts and dresses. I'm lowkey pulling for her even tho i don't know what her role is at the moment.

Frank! I'm waiting for shyt to get full on :demonic: any second now

Nino Soprano

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Bmore
:whoo: Neve Campbell held up pretty good over the years ...haven't seen her in a min

Season was ok I guess :patrice:....I liked 2nd half better than 1st but there was nothing memorable to me about this season other than
Frank getting a slug
....S5 needs to be last tho...unless some huge cliff hanger happens

Cheesy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The Hometown
I liked this season a lot more than 3, finished it in two days. The ending was powerfull :ehh: lots of fukkery and that's really al I want from this show

TheAlbionist

All Star
Daps
Reppin
London
Binged up to episode 6 or something on Saturday... we had to stop to save some for after work this week.

Flames.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
And folks in the GOP are talking about a open convention :heh:

We're about a few months from electing a bigoted loud talking reality television personality who's never held political office in his life to be President of the United States. Can you really discount anything that happens in this show with real life politics being as ridiculous?

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
Like others have mentioned before, the dude playing Conway was a terrible casting. He's actually not a bad actor, I liked him in "The Killing", but he's too street to pull off a politician type character, especially a politician on the NATIONAL level.
He's too forced IMO.
My only thing with this season

It really seems like Claire got to have her cake and eat it too :francis:
Be a cuckhold brehs :scust:

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
That final scene.
Claire breaking the 4th wall with Frank:banderas:

GOAT level TV season. Netflix can't stop won't stop.
Forgot to mention this...yeah that was extremely surprising to see..if the both of them respectively have their own moments in the next season that'll be dope; she's harder to read than Francis.

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
I think they finally got Claire's character back to what she should be. Season 3 they wrote her character horribly. This season she was the comeback story. I really wanted her for powerbomb her own mother.

Big Meech:mjcry:

Starting to hate Doug though. He was cool as the dirty deeds type when the Underwoods were on the rise, but he stay mad all the time for nothing.