House of Cards - Season 4 (Official Thread)

gluvnast

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
on episode 13 now

The last episodes are bitter sweet since they always leave you hanging and you know you gotta wait a whole year.

I see Doug bout to be distracted again. And why haven't folks been able to put 2 and 2 together to discover that the guy that died was on the liver donor list before the pres?

The nurse knew.... I'm still trying to figure out HOW EXACTLY Stamper was responsible. Clearly he was in some kind of way, but it is completely ambiguous as to what he done.

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
Like others have mentioned before, the dude playing Conway was a terrible casting. He's actually not a bad actor, I liked him in "The Killing", but he's too street to pull off a politician type character, especially a politician on the NATIONAL level.
I THOUGHT he looked familiar. :ohhh:

Yeah, he had a much better role in that show.

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
I remember him threatening the lady who ran the donor list :jbhmm:
This, he basically made her move him to #1.
By the way. Am I the only one who thinks the President of the U.S should be placed on the nr1 donor list if something like this happens?
I get the gravity, but there is a succession plan, presidents gotta die too, you can't jump people who've been on lists for months or years. That's said, I'm pretty sure the pres would be #1 on the lists, but the show had to create another point of conflict therefore they didn't make him first.

klutch2381

A Doctor of Love
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
If you think you're lonely now, ohhh girl...
I don't see how people despise Claire, but LOVE Frank. They're both pieces of shyt that I loathe. They're the exact same kind of people (entirely self-interested). If Frank were Claire, he'd pull the same kinda shyt she does.

Claire deads her moms, her body is still warm in the bedroom, and her first thought is:

"I'mma give Tom this p*ssy :jbhmm:. He deserves it :ehh:."

Frank killed Russo and showed up at the funeral like Big Red in the Five Heartbeats and shyt. :stopitslime:

They both ain't shyt. :pacspit:

gluvnast

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
How the Underwoods ended it with one of the GREATEST DIVERSION PLOY EVER is just pure genius! Frank & Claire Underwood = Agents of Chaos.