House of Cards - Season 4 (Official Thread)

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
yup, season 4 got they swag back. shyt jumped the shark, low key, but hey, its got me in its grips :ahh:

This shyt jumped the shark in Season 2 imo. If people are still complaining about the plot not being believable I have no clue why they keep watching much less binge watching this show. Once you embrace the fukkery of it's universe, season 4 if piff as fukk :obama:

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
*Doug is a goddamn weirdo. But, besides that, why would Doug be concerned with a widow from what we know of his character? This is a character that turned a truck around, killed the woman he loved after she thought she was home free, and left her decaying body in unmarked grave :wow:. Doug is a super savage :damn:. Him being concerned for the deceased family, donating, etc. after he bumped dude to save the president, which we know he has unwavering loyalty to is extremely out of context with his history. Doug has only shown empathy ever towards the president.

About Doug...

Even though Doug has always been demonic as fukk. He has always struggled with his job and shyt he has to do to keep Underwood in power. Dude is very sentimental when he lets his guard down.

But still, this season wasn't as much as him being really worried about the Moretti family. Sure, dude wasn't proud of what he did so he checked what happened to the family. But once he saw who the widow was he went straight to :demonic: Doug again. He's always searching for someone to lean on and the only way he finds them is by being a creep after he did a job for Underwood. The same thing happened with Rachel.

XII

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Doris Jones the GOAT :wow:

That devious old bytch :wow:

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
Well Freddy came through with the quotables...

"My bad, my bad...you're a motherfukker MR. PRESIDENT!" :wow:
The more I sit and think about it, the more disrespectful that scene becomes to me.

Frank got this man tangled up in his web of deceit in the first place, caused him to give up his establishment, gave him a job in the white house out of pity, then when he tries to move on from this lunacy of his own free will, the last thing you want him to do before he leaves is cook you some more ribs like he's not past all that at this point. :skip:

Don't even realize what you've done and got nerve to be mad at Freddy when he's had enough of the bullshyt. That's straight out the cac handbook.

"Well before you leave, why don't you cook one more rack of ribs for us? We don't have the same equipment, but I'm sure you can work your magic on them all the same. :smugfavre:"

You see this shyt? :scust:

Can't say I'm surprised when other types on other boards got this scene completely backwards.

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
The more I sit and think about it, the more disrespectful that scene becomes to me.

Frank got this man tangled up in his web of deceit in the first place, caused him to give up his establishment, gave him a job in the white house out of pity, then when he tries to move on from this lunacy of his own free will, the last thing you want him to do before he leaves is cook you some more ribs like he's not past all that at this point. :skip:

Don't even realize what you've done and got nerve to be mad at Freddy when he's had enough of the bullshyt. That's straight out the cac handbook.

"Well before you leave, why don't you cook one more rack of ribs for us? We don't have the same equipment, but I'm sure you can work your magic on them all the same. :smugfavre:"

You see this shyt? :scust:

Can't say I'm surprised when other types on other boards got this scene completely backwards.
I thought it was glaringly obvious where his antagonism was coming from :francis:.

Supercoolmayo

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Master Roshi's Island
Got finished, damn massive upgrade since season 3.

What was Doug going to do at the end?

Damn this dude is crazy with the whole choking the shyt of seth