House is swarmed after being listed in Raleigh for under $300k

Payday23

Superstar
Daps
If any of you have cash, check your city, county for tax lien sales. You bid on the deed to the house, if you win and after a set period of time get the house if the owner doesn't pay the amount owed.. If you win and current over pays off the lien before the time ends the city state pays you a % on top of refunding what you paid.
Tax Lien Investing In 2022: A Beginner's Guide | FortuneBuilders

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
I reviewed some new data on the market supply in Atlanta this week.

As of right now, Atlanta has less than 1 month worth of condo listings available for sale (inventory). To give some insight on that - a balanced market usually has 6-7 months worth of supply/inventory. The single family home inventory is about the same.

As long as the inventory remains at historic lows, you can expect values to continue to skyrocket.

Home values in Atlanta have changed forever. There is no going back. The days of “moving to Atlanta because it is a cool city where you can get a nice house for cheap” is dead and gone.

I will pose a simple question for those in this thread that believe a crash is inevitable - what specific event/switch is going to take place that is going to drastically increase the number of homes for sale on the market?

Mass murder and mass rebellion against greedy wealthy people. Only then prices would be corrected.

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
People gonna be sitting around paying 2500 for a one bedroom apt talking “just wait til it crashes” 5 years from now. Demand has never been higher and supply is as low as it gets. Why would it crash?

The economy will crash and crime will skyrocket in ways you never imagined. Gen Z will go full Drill move, and start robbing people like never before.

stepbackj34spud

Top 75 All-Time
Daps
Reppin
BK
260k is a great price for a home anywhere.
Im not sold there’s a crisis.. like somebody said the market is hot. People are realizing why am i paying mortgage prices to rent.

Tom Foolery

You're using way too many napkins.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boardwalk and Park Place
I'll resist the urge to call you retarded and spell this out for you.

When the demand for a commodity is high relative to supply, that creates high prices relative to the actual worth of that commodity.

That price differential provides actors with an incentive to enter the market and make profit. But as supply increases, prices drop, until they are a fair reflection of the value of said commodity.

Depending on the friction within the market, it may take seconds (stocks, forex), or years (real estate) for supply to increase. But profit seekers will continue to enter the market until equilibrium is reached.

Historically, real estate has appreciated at 3% to 4% per annum. In the past year, real estate went up 18%. That is tied to abnormal demand, which can and most likely will get alleviated as more supply enters the market. There is no single developer who will indefinitely restrict supply to keep prices up; the market is fragmented and will expand as much as land and material will allow.

So, dumb negro (couldn't resist in the end), buy now if you want to. But there is no evidence that house prices will continue to appreciate at the rate we have seen over the past year. Mocking caution in this kind of market is something a smart dumb negro would do.
Turkey, you can't read and just making things up now.

Where did I ever say prices would continue to increase at the same rate? I'll wait.

Daps
Reppin
SoFla
yall nikkaz is ignorant stop quoting, this happening proved my point

only morons buy houses for the listing price, the listing price is the maximum the house can sell off

you can put offers in below that

actually learn about real estate, and a difference between buyer's agent and seller agent

also nobody who is real estate savy buys LISTED HOUSES

nobody who is real estate savy will list their house with an agent, they will keep it off the market and do a private sell

Yea, this is just all types of wrong dogg