Hot takes from the SOHH era

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
If there is a way to save threads that still exist, someone go save those on a hard drive or something.
Man i just need a PDF printout of the following threads
  • The roasting of Simply after his picture was exposed
  • The roasting of haitian Sensation over the Yaris
  • @The ADD 's 'fukk my life" thread
  • My TLR draft thread.
Im sure there are others but those are the ones i need right now to get some laughs

intruder

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
da gawd @Soundwave delivered these gems

soundwave-SOHH said:
America, in the throes of an unstable economy and a war that was waged on faulty information, was on the verge of taking the first step towards rectifying the situation. Ever since 9/11, the president of America, George W. Bush, used this attack as a smokescreen to spearhead an invasion on Iraq on the assumption that they had ties to Al-Qaida, the organization that launched the attacks. Mr. Bush also told people that the then-dictator of Iraq, Saddam Hussein, was in possession of and planning to use weapons of mass destruction. So far, the war has dragged on for nearly two years, and over 1,000 US troops and 100,000 Iraqi civilians have lost their lives in the conflict that was supposed to have been over in six months.

With all these facts placed before them, Americans had a chance to remove this man from office and begin mending the wounds that America has opened all over the world. But on November 2, in an unprecedented show of unity, Americans said, "**** our lives!" and re-elected President Bush for four more years.

Congratulations, America. You've done the "**** My Life" Hall of Fame proud.

soundwave-SOHH said:
And now for a throwback "**** My Life" Moment:

In the year 2005, the Decepticons had conquered the planet of Cybertron. They launched an all-out assault on Autobot City and nearly succeeded in bringing it down. Only the intervention of the Autobot leader, Optimus Prime, prevented this siege from being a total disaster. In fact, he was almost able to turn the tide and had the Decepticon leader Megatron pleading for his life. But instead of finishing the job he started, Prime thought it would be wise to talk trash to Megatron. In one of those instant classic "**** my life" moments, Optimus thought, "He's not able to do anything to me in this state. Let him wallow around for a while." Now while it is true that Hot Rod's intervention in this fight also played a part in Prime's eventual death, if he had just pulled the trigger when he had the chance, he might still be here today.

The latest member of the **** My Life Hall of Fame - Optimus Prime, ladies and gentlemen. Optimus Prime.

ADD-SOHH said:
**stands at podium, next to a covered bust**

I present our next inductee, Mike Tyson:

Born in Brooklyn, NY in 1966, Mike Tyson was put on this earth for one reason, to knock people the hell out. Sadly some people are just not able to handle success in any form. Mike's life is the blueprint for "Fukk My Life". If Rae Carruth is a Hall of Famer, Mike Tyson is a first ballot selction and has his own wing at the damn museum.

Just a few highlights from Mike's life:
  • "Fukk my life, I really like this Don King guy"
  • "Fukk my life, I love Robin and I will marry her"
  • "Fukk my life, I can't take it no more I'll crash this BMW into a tree"
  • "Fukk my life, my career and the fact I could get any groupie within a 200 mile square radius, this pagent contestant is getting the dikk tonight"
  • "I know I am broke and he has all my money but Fukk My Life, I am riding with Don King"
  • "Fukk my life and career again, but this bald head nicca is pissing me off I am about to bite his ear off"
  • "Fukk my life but I am getting these facial tattos"
I could go on forever but you get the point, his life has been fukked to the highest of fukkstivity.

**takes cover off bust complete with missing teeth and facial tattos**

Mike Tyson you have truly fukked your life.

HOOD_CRITIC-SOHH said:
**stands at podium, next to a covered bust**

I present our next inductee, Orenthal J Simpson:

Born July 9, 1947 in true "Fukk My Life" fashion, OJ was put on trial July 8, 1994 for the murders of his ex-wife Nicole Brown Simpson and her boyfriend Ronald Goldman. October 3, 1995 the jury finds OJ not guilty on all counts. Innocent till proven guilty you say? OJ didn't do it? Well possibly but OJ later went on to give several embarassing tv and magazine interviews as well as lose a civil case filed by the families of the deceased. Not enough for the hall of fame you say? The Juice says different, apparently NFL Hall of Fame Induction wasn't enough; The Juice decided that the "Fukk My Life" Hall of Fame was his life's calling on June 17, 1994 long before any court appearance. The Juice took america on a confusing yet entertaining low-speed car chase with the LA County Sheriff in tow. Maybe OJ didn't do it but he sure as hell looked guilty running, which would aid in his civil suit loss and shape the opinion of many people around the world.

**removes cover from bust**

Orenthal J Simpson, your white Bronco will forver be an example of how you fukked your life.

Last edited:

intruder

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
i cant find it but the funniest shyt was when it was time to induct Michael Vick in the fukk My Life HOF. I remember @The ADD saying "I cant do this one, brehs. Someone else please do Mike's. It's too close to home. shyt cuts too deep" :mjcry:
I'm sure that's the exact quote. I died laughing when i saw that post. :russ:
Too bad the one who did Mike's induction did t really deliver :yeshrug:

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
i cant find it but the funniest shyt was when it was time to induct Michael Vick in the fukk My Life HOF. I remember @The ADD saying "I cant do this one, brehs. Someone else please do Mike's. It's too close to home. shyt cuts too deep" :mjcry:
I'm sure that's the exact quote. I died laughing when i saw that post. :russ:
Too bad the one who did Mike's induction did t really deliver :yeshrug:
That one hurt bad mane

intruder

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
That one hurt bad mane
That one stuck to my memory even tho it's been years since the post was made I remember it Verbatim because knowing how big a Vick fan you were I could see that you really meant it as you typed it , tears and all :russ:

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES