Hot 97's Peter Rosenberg gets exposed AGAIN for not knowing the Teddy Riley and Babyface songs

Harry B

Superstar
Daps
2 black people out of 6 on an urban radio station, not a single black woman, discussing RnB in a city with bout 2.5 million black people, Hot97 is wildly trash.

I can blame the statistics for them playing wack music but I can't blame the statistics for them having a morning show lineup that could get shytted on by El Paso or Vancouvers equivalent station

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
every black rap fan knows enough R&B to get by.

Even the hardest most street dudes like R&B.

Look at the songs they choose to flip and remix.

I mean 50 Cent's mixtape run was remixing classic R&B and Soul records.

I bet Rosenberg can't even relate to LL's "Hey Lover" or "doing it" or "paradise"... complete LAMES.

Hip Hop IS R&B
50 Cent loves old soul and R&B. I’m pretty sure guys like 50 and Nas would even place those genres over hip-hop even while being greats in the genre.

It just hits different.

Last edited:

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
Drive-by fast food culture vultures :scust:

No wonder they don't get it. They can't relate because they don't like us like that.

They like the product, not the people :wow:
They never have. That's why when they are hip hop fans, I don't get appeased by it at all like some nikkas thrusting for white acceptance. I've never had a white friend who loved R&B and wasn't down 100% but I've had most if not all who loved hip hop. Had way more albums than me. They knew the tracks better than I did. But did they have an R&B album? Nope! But they sure had an Eagles or Fleetwood Mac album or some CAC love album. They know what they are doing when they listen to our music.

I hate white people who think they are cool or down with the culture because like Hip Hop. All you gotta do is look at the white rappers like Yelawolf, Eminem, Marky Mark, Kid Rock, and Bubba to know that all of them are garbage.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
50 Cent loves old soul and R&B. I’m pretty sure guys like 50 and Nas would even place those genres over hip-hop even while being greats in the genre
like they said, the OG's used to ride around with booming systems bumping R&B because that was THE wave back then.

EA

A Pound & A Prayer
Daps
Reppin
London, UK
Not to sound like a snob but serious hip-hop heads have a good-to-great knowledge of R&B (and other black genres) even if it’s just for sampling reasons. Some of the most lyrical “backpack” rappers on the planet listen to R&B/Soul heavily because it helps with their songwriting ability.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Not to sound like a snob but serious hip-hop heads have a good-to-great knowledge of R&B (and other black genres) even if it’s just for sampling reasons. Some of the most lyrical “backpack” rappers on the planet listen to R&B/Soul heavily because it helps with their songwriting ability.
Yeah. The Black ones. :heh:

From the producers, to the songwriters, to the musicians, to the singers.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
2 black people out of 6 on an urban radio station, not a single black woman, discussing RnB in a city with bout 2.5 million black people, Hot97 is wildly trash.

I can blame the statistics for them playing wack music but I can't blame the statistics for them having a morning show lineup that could get shytted on by El Paso or Vancouvers equivalent station
Rosenberg and Ebro aren’t even from fukking NY. The whole station needs a revamp.