Hot 97's Peter Rosenberg gets exposed AGAIN for not knowing the Teddy Riley and Babyface songs

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Meanwhile you got views like this that keep him on air :snoop:

This is NO excuse.

I couldn't do this with ANY OTHER GENRE of music. Yet they let it keep happening to the black curators :dahell:

For fukks sake, even Drake was raised around carribbean culture and Tory Lanez too...

This shyt is just annoying me at this point :snoop:

Buckeye Fever

YOU WILL ALL HAIL TO THE VICTORS!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hip-Hop Since '79
Dude literally asked:
Rosenberg: "What does 'Whip Appeal' mean?" :mjpls:

:mjlol:
1.gif

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
This is why I really don't care for Hip Hop at ALL. It's like a zoo for white folks. They can come and see the culture. Talk about it like it's a sport. Come in and out and what not and feel good about it.

R&B is BLACK, PERIOD. It's love, it's Black relationships. It's Black marriages. Even if you are white, you gotta go over the top to show us you down like Jon B. Ain't no zoo over here cac.

Cacs can't relate and that's the most beautiful thing about it. I listen to a min and a half of them and it was embarrassing. Rosenberg sounding like an out of place cac.

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
This is why I really don't care for Hip Hop at ALL. It's like a zoo for white folks. They can come and see the culture. Talk about it like it's a sport. Come in and out and what not and feel good about it.

R&B is BLACK, PERIOD. It's love, it's Black relationships. It's Black marriages. Even if you are white, you gotta go over the top to show us you down like Jon B. Ain't no zoo over here cac.

Cacs can't relate and that's the most beautiful thing about it. I listen to a min and a half of them and it was embarrassing. Rosenberg sounding like an out of place cac.
wow truth

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
rosenburg is a hip hop nerd that doesnt know anythign about rnb.....why are people surpised lol
every black rap fan knows enough R&B to get by.

Even the hardest most street dudes like R&B.

Look at the songs they choose to flip and remix.

I mean 50 Cent's mixtape run was remixing classic R&B and Soul records.

I bet Rosenberg can't even relate to LL's "Hey Lover" or "doing it" or "paradise"... complete LAMES.

Hip Hop IS R&B

RichYung

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I mean he is the self appointed voice of the culture. He should be held accountable no?
If you wanna waste energy on it debate about it ... the shocking thing to me would’ve been him being hip to it. I wouldn’t expect him to know that culture. I wouldn’t even entertain a discussion with him about it

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State

Drive-by fast food culture vultures :scust:

No wonder they don't get it. They can't relate because they don't like us like that.

They like the product, not the people :wow:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
If you wanna waste energy on it debate about it ... the shocking thing to me would’ve been him being hip to it. I wouldn’t expect him to know that culture. I wouldn’t even entertain a discussion with him about it
Its just striking to see it in full force.

For over a decade this dude has tried to shape the curator space in social media and in mainstream media as a representative.

In the end, he's no better or worse than any of the randoms who happened to like rap music his age and he's not even that good with his selections or preferences.

I don't even like the "guest in a house of hip hop" phrase, but Rosenberg DEFINITELY has an expired visa in this shyt. Its just pathetic we had to endure his bullshyt for so long.

If you can't pass the R&B test, I don't care what your rap values are.

• Dap
Reactions: TEH