Hospital worker "I’m truly hoping that the new Omicron variant fukks people up."

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
Im too lazy to google the names of people been giving interviews for damn near 2 years. And if I put in the effort I suspect some smart-dumb breh retort that would make it a pointless exercise.

again why do you care about the names?

As if you wouldn't care about the names if someone points up a scientest, a virologist even that has been warning against this roll out for those same two years. All of you 'respect the science' nikkas would be asking for sources and would immediatly jump to well...he's a quack! You'd be all about deffering to people more knowledgable than you on the subject right up til they disagree with you.

EffYou

Pissing excellence since 1995
Daps
Oh trust me, they hate you too.
Had an honest convo with a doctor been in the game 10+ years, “Man U ever get bored of being a doctor?”
His reply: “tbh man there’s only so much (hey doc I have a runny nose) u can take”:russ:

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
Name the scientists

I'll give him one.

Dr. Fugazi recently declared that he 'represents science'. He's the official spokesperson I suppose and the main one doing interviews.

If "the science" that Dr. Fugazi represents wants to be deemed trustworthy they should get a new mascott that doesn't lie every 10 minutes.

Double Burger With Cheese

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
And here’s the problem. It’s not about “opinions.” It’s about what the best scientists have surmised we need to do based on science, not how you feel about a Joe Rogan video.

Hoe Rogan has nothing to do with this. Are you insinuating that any one who is unvaccinated is due to them watching Joe Rogan videos or anything you deem unscientific? That would be a very foolish assumption. Very very foolish.

This is about a man that has surmised that he can’t handle his job and is to the point where he is wishing death on people and literally saying he can’t hold it together; therefore, he should quit.

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
What a childish reaction. That's why I have no respect for the field. Is this person aware that if this new variant fukks up the population then the vaccinated will suffer and die in larger numbers as well? Particularly those who's immunity has waned and has foregone or put off their boosters. You all seem to have conveniently forgotten what fully vaccinated has come to mean. If you got your vaccination in the winter/spring of 2021 and haven't received a booster your level of protection is waning rapidly if not already depleted. You're part of the problem at this point. Well, at least according to this "medical professional." Just quit already.

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
At the end of the day, I’m past knocking people who won’t get vaccinated. It’s their choice.

Just be smart about it at least. I know plenty of unvaccinated people who haven’t been sick or got sick and it was nothing.

people just need to take care of their bodies and be safe regardless of there being a virus. It really boils down to hygiene and sanitation.

taker597

Superstar
Daps
medical technologist

This dude ain't fukking doing shyt. So, let this crybaby vent while I actually bust my ass trying to save people's lives. Talking about working in a big clinic when all he does is labs. bytch ass hoe that couldn't cut it as a nursing home nurse. LPN lmao.

RareHunter

All Star
Daps
I have close group of friends that are lpn’s, rn’s’ and docs that feel this way. Some dont even beleive in the mandate.

but they are being worked to the bone and have very little sympathy for ppl compromised but arent vaccinated for factually stupid reasons.

its sucks because its they job and they do it well nonetheless. But when you strip the compassion for that kind of job, you are playing with fire.

tis the nature of this beast
B.S. healthcare been miserable, since they been short staffing for years. This pandemic just the excuse that they needed to finally leave and take travel assignments or dip altogether. Most hospitals outside of Cali operate with unsafe patient loads. Also these packed ER stories aren’t holding up anymore. If it was legit, I believe ppl wouldn’t be divided.