Hospital worker "I’m truly hoping that the new Omicron variant fukks people up."

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA
I hate majority of folks that work in healthcare/hospitals. Entitled, whiney bytches
Yeah it seems people think just because a person works in a hospital/healthcare setting that they can't be shytty people because they save lives but man as someone who has spent alot of time around healthcare workers lemme tell you..... :francis:

DonRe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I have close group of friends that are lpn’s, rn’s’ and docs that feel this way. Some dont even beleive in the mandate.

but they are being worked to the bone and have very little sympathy for ppl compromised but arent vaccinated for factually stupid reasons.

its sucks because its they job and they do it well nonetheless. But when you strip the compassion for that kind of job, you are playing with fire.

tis the nature of this beast

NoMorePie

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Neptune
All you unvaccinated folk need to fall in line
B9MkZLP_d.webp

Sohh_lifted

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nurses I've spoken with say it isn't worth the money because you have to pay for lodging, travel, food, etc. By the time you get paid, you barely made more than if you stayed where you were and, often times, you lose money.​

hmmm, not true. Alot of staffing companies offer housing (hotel), food stipend and a travel stipend/or book the flights for you. Those nurses you spoke with are finding wack companies or are lying to you.

Uno Venova

Your honor, I was merely capping.
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Omicron fukking people up is the only thing that would get people to take COVID and vaccination seriously.....

concise

Veteran
Daps
I’m glad heart surgeons don’t have the same mentality…

“GEEZ, I’m tired of these fat people eating oils, fried food, sugars”

they don’t do that. The one heart surgeon I know is just perpetually sad because he loses so many people.

real high EQ medical professional

Bad life decisions = job security for healthcare workers. Criticizing their customers patients is foolish.

Another fake post

If all these unvaccinated people are on deaths door in ICU begging for treatment why are you praying for another variant to fukk them up when they are already dying, which one is it

yall believe everything you read on reddit

The average coli bruh isn't too bright. :mjlol: