Hospital worker "I’m truly hoping that the new Omicron variant fukks people up."

AllHolosEve

Her Name Is Mistress Death
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SouthSide, MPLS
So a so called nurse who is overworked wishes death on the unvaccinated to work even more than he or she is already currently working…..That shyt sound lucid to you?
-This is a nurse who wants people to die to lessen the load & work on people she seems more deserving of her services. If they were dead she wouldn't be working more. That's cold logic.
And here’s the problem. It’s not about “opinions.” It’s about what the best scientists have surmised we need to do based on science, not how you feel about a Joe Rogan video.
-Nah, that's your problem. It IS about opinion & as long as getting vaxxed is optional it always will be. Just accept a lot of people don't give a fukk what the science says & move accordingly. The nurse needs to do her fukking job or change careers.

B86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Da Burgh
Well, if it increases the chance of death by COVID from the 2-3% that it's at to 4% I'm sure it will destroy the world...

Ineedmoney504

SOHH ICEY...WE EATIN
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY N.O.
Nah, saw the receipts myself. Travel + lodging + food + other stuff adds-up.​
Nah Girls a idiot. You can rent a air bnb for 500-600 tops, especially in Texas for a week. You are at work most of the day, so the ready of it is dinner. That bytch is a pure fukking idiot. I know a bunch of nurses in my family that’s on the travel heavy and they up so much right now. It’s absolutely crazy

Mr Clean

Superstar
Daps
This is shortsighted especially if covid hulks up and finds a way around these vaccines completely (which is possible) and starts running through everybody once again.

I can understand that working in an ER during normal times might have felt like a substantial and fulfilling work so all these covid patients stacked to the ceiling is getting old. If that's what you feel get out of there.

If you don't want to work in a hospital during a global pandemic, then don't. Move to another field and come back.

Gold

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Nah Girls a idiot. You can rent a air bnb for 500-600 tops, especially in Texas for a week. You are at work most of the day, so the ready of it is dinner. That bytch is a pure fukking idiot. I know a bunch of nurses in my family that’s on the travel heavy and they up so much right now. It’s absolutely crazy

Facts. My sister-in-law is a travel nurse here in Texas. Anyone saying you cant make good money off of it is just :snoop:

Moose_Greyjoy

I DO Not Sow
Daps
Nurses I've spoken with say it isn't worth the money because you have to pay for lodging, travel, food, etc. By the time you get paid, you barely made more than if you stayed where you were and, often times, you lose money.​
I travel, and those nurses you know who said that must either have fukked up contracts and or don’t manage there money right.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
J
-This is a nurse who wants people to die to lessen the load & work on people she seems more deserving of her services. If they were dead she wouldn't be working more. That's cold logic.

Then she should have worded it drop dead. Everybody is going to die.... Everybody dies differently...... Millions die in the hospital.... not sure what type of logic you on

Ya Sinning Mane

Superstar
Daps
Get a pizza delivery job then

u know the risk when you signed up to be a nurse or doctor. Thought u going to walk into work everyday with your Starbucks coffee, AirPods on, check on a few patients and go home…
:deadmanny:worked at a hospital 5 years ago and this is what they look like to me from a distance.

:ohhh:I was thinking they had it made til I worked there long enough.

head shots101

North Bronx Blocks!!!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx Blocks
If possible I recommend nurses to quit their current spot and go travel right now. My sister in law is getting $3500 a week with travel assignments. You still gonna be treated like shyt but you might as well get paid for it.

Just talked to her today, I fukked up and thought when she said she got a $7000 drop it was for two weeks. She getting $7000 per week. :gladbron:
Travel money brazy man

I will be doing this down the line when my kids get older

really wish I could do it now man