Hospital worker "I’m truly hoping that the new Omicron variant fukks people up."

You Win Perfect

bow down
Daps
sounds like an agent of :duck: from the coli that typed that up. like the dudes that pretend to be lawyers and shyt.
a virus mutating and adapting has more to do with increased resistance ie vaccines being introduced and/or immune systems rendering them ineffective.
healthcare industry been understaffed and flabby waaaaay before covid.

Mr Hate Coffee

Veteran
Daps
If possible I recommend nurses to quit their current spot and go travel right now. My sister in law is getting $3500 a week with travel assignments. You still gonna be treated like shyt but you might as well get paid for it.

Just talked to her today, I fukked up and thought when she said she got a $7000 drop it was for two weeks. She getting $7000 per week. :gladbron:

Still not worth it in the long run. My wife is currently on stress leave from her travel gig in Cali. Working in a hospital sucks right now.

Based Lord Zedd

Colts or Die
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston TX
Let's say the new variant fukks people up, then they'd be even more stressed because it'd overload the system even more.
Hopefully, this person is just venting. If you work in healthcare, taking care of people who did a poor job of taking care of themselves comes with the territory.

Pazzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Why not make a reddit account and respond there instead of reposting that shyt here? Folks getting super lazy with the threads

Astroslik

Veteran
Daps
Can imagine doing ANY job where people can avoid making your job harder but they just don't care? Like there's a garbage can right there but I'm gonna toss this bag of chips on the floor because someone gets paid to pick it up.

I'm not gonna take a vaccine because i don't know what's in it but when i get sick I'll go to the hospital and let them pump me up with random shyt.. How the fukk does that makes ANY sense.. :mjlol:
That’s most service jobs.

AllHolosEve

Her Name Is Mistress Death
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SouthSide, MPLS
..Cant wish death on people your charged with saving......Just sounds a little counter productive...wouldnt you say?
-Having that feeling isn't counter productive at all since she's not acting on it.
.....its sucks because its they job and they do it well nonetheless. But when you strip the compassion for that kind of job, you are playing with fire....
-This is where people fukk it up. You don't need compassion to do this job. As long as they do it well you're doing your part.

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA
What a childish reaction. That's why I have no respect for the field. Is this person aware that if this new variant fukks up the population then the vaccinated will suffer and die in larger numbers as well? Particularly those who's immunity has waned and has foregone or put off their boosters. You all seem to have conveniently forgotten what fully vaccinated has come to mean. If you got your vaccination in the winter/spring of 2021 and haven't received a booster your level of protection is waning rapidly if not already depleted. You're part of the problem at this point. Well, at least according to this "medical professional." Just quit already.

That's exactly the point I was trying to make too, that's why I said these vaccinated people need to be careful what they wish for in hoping this shyt tears thru the unvaccinated because that would only mean vaccinated people will suffer more too