Hospital worker "I’m truly hoping that the new Omicron variant fukks people up."

BaileyPark31

Love, Peace, Health, and Wealth
Daps
Reppin
The Keystone State
True story. A nurse here in NJ travelled all the way to Texas for one of those contracts. She made about $8,000. Most of it went to the rent on her apartment in NJ AND the apartment she rented in Texas. Came to about $3,000. Add car insurance, gas, food, and other expenses and she made a grand total of $1500..... a sum she could have made doing a few hours of overtime.​

8k in a month? She got played.

8k in a week sounds more reasonable.

Somebody don't want u watching their pockets.

BaileyPark31

Love, Peace, Health, and Wealth
Daps
Reppin
The Keystone State
Lmao. U one of those moronic family visitors. Cant stand your kind :scust:

:mjlol:

The type to try n get 20 people in a patient room, kids crawling all over the floor, asking if they have a an extra tray of food "for grandma", 5 people asking the same question when they know they have a designated / Hippa approved family member for that, touching and squeezing the IV bags, setting off the door alarms to the stairwell, feeding grandma thin liquids when we keep saying she can't swallow it, asking for salt and extra seasonings for the "bland" food, trying to SMOKE in the room, hitting on staff, trying to stay all night, asking to speak to a certain doctor cuz they didn't show up till 6pm and rounds are in the morning, telling the nurse what meds she should give instead of the ones prescribed,.......

I could go on :unimpressed:

Micky Mikey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I’m tired, and so is everyone I work with. I was a combat medic, then an LPN, and now I’m a medical technologist for a big clinic. I’ve always done whatever it was for my patients. I would’ve taken a bullet, ran through IED infested fields, died for my brothers, got COVID, worked back to back 10 hour shifts because everyone else quit, the fukking list goes on. My urgent care department and ICU are entirely full of unvaccinated fukking morons right now. They’re fukking up everything for patients who actually need our care and can’t get into the emergency department at our hospital due to them also being swarmed with fukkheads. I’ve never thought this, but after having over 150 patients a day with only three providers and our nurses crying in our lab, I’m over it. I’m tired of so many patients thinking it’s bullshyt until they’re sitting on deaths door and beginning for treatment. I’m tired of working 60 hour weeks because we’re so understaffed.

kevin-kevinsamuels.gif

Geek Nasty

Brain Knowledgeably Whizzy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Kakalaka
I disagree with your opinion on the vaccine but I respect it. But even if I didn’t, it wouldn’t matter. We don’t have to support each other’s opinions. You gonna do what you gonna do and I’m gonna do what I’m gonna do. The same way this dude is crying about his job. He don’t have to respect they decision. It wasn’t gonna change shyt anyway. His bytch ass need to gon head and hand that 2 week notice in.
And here’s the problem. It’s not about “opinions.” It’s about what the best scientists have surmised we need to do based on science, not how you feel about a Joe Rogan video.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
:mjlol:

The type to try n get 20 people in a patient room, kids crawling all over the floor, asking if they have a an extra tray of food "for grandma", 5 people asking the same question when they know they have a designated / Hippa approved family member for that, touching and squeezing the IV bags, setting off the door alarms to the stairwell, feeding grandma thin liquids when we keep saying she can't swallow it, asking for salt and extra seasonings for the "bland" food, trying to SMOKE in the room, hitting on staff, trying to stay all night, asking to speak to a certain doctor cuz they didn't show up till 6pm and rounds are in the morning, telling the nurse what meds she should give instead of the ones prescribed,.......

I could go on :unimpressed:

That’s a system problem, not a patient problem

Daps
Reppin
NULL
:mjlol: breh what kind of smart-dumb fight are you trying to start?

Name the scientists.. As an adult you just stated per verbatim, the “best” scientists…. Surely you’re just not making general statements without being held accountable… You should know what you’re speaking on, so it should be easy to name the “best” scientists

Geek Nasty

Brain Knowledgeably Whizzy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Kakalaka
Name the scientists.. As an adult you just stated per verbatim, the “best” scientists…. Surely you’re just not making general statements without being held accountable… You should know what you’re speaking on, so it should be easy to name the “best” scientists
Im too lazy to google the names of people been giving interviews for damn near 2 years. And if I put in the effort I suspect some smart-dumb breh retort that would make it a pointless exercise.

again why do you care about the names?

Kiyoshi-Dono

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Petty Vandross.. fukk Yall
Jobs needed and important, as people majority stink
I don’t know what’s this cockamamie sentence means:russ:
People in here are conflating issues and being obtuse per usual
We have a virus that due to people denying science
Is here to stay
It’s one thing if you have a legitimate critique on the vaccines(even I was skeptical at first) but some protection is better than no protection:yeshrug:
My wife just put her two week notice in last night due to seeing people die on respirators
They had to pull her from NICU for the past two years due to COVID
She has gone to work scared every night because she just doesn’t know if she will make it home
She has seen so much death these past two years
And if it’s not death, she is seeing patients come in with reoccurring symptoms nobody can explain
She has seen children die or have reoccurring issues as well
So while the medical industry has shytty people with shytty attitudes
There are good people going to work everyday
Leaving families at home that care about them
To deal with wackos and idiots that think they are exceptions to the rules
Seeing people beg for help but nothing can be done
Having to sit in rooms while people have a come to meeting with the lord and their loved ones over FaceTime
Didn’t have the proper PP when this shyt first kicked off
Really in the trenches only to go back home in fear of giving their loved ones this disease/virus
This society and nation are really selfish and for all intents and purposes
Plain fukking idiots who only care about self until shyt gets real
I really hope the zombie apocalypse is real
Muthafukkas will be denying that shyt while getting their arm nawed off
This is where we are at now
Anti-intellectualism, bad faith arguments, echo chambers and people’s need to be right while wearing a tinfoil hat
The collapse of society is way closer than 2040
Good evening loved one
No need for me to argue amongst dummies:yeshrug: