Hospital worker "I’m truly hoping that the new Omicron variant fukks people up."

Pimp

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Can imagine doing ANY job where people can avoid making your job harder but they just don't care? Like there's a garbage can right there but I'm gonna toss this bag of chips on the floor because someone gets paid to pick it up.

I'm not gonna take a vaccine because i don't know what's in it but when i get sick I'll go to the hospital and let them pump me up with random shyt.. How the fukk does that makes ANY sense.. :mjlol:

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
I hate majority of folks that work in healthcare/hospitals. Entitled, whiney bytches
thats cuz ur a bum ass nikka and dunno what its like to have multiple lives on your hands to deal with and just sit behind a computer with your entitled crappy opinion.

This sentiment has been echoed in my very own hospital. Yall dunno how mentally and physically demanding it is. Going on 2 years now where shyt is overwhelming and unescessary

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA
The problem in this thread is there is a man that posted on Reddit saying that he wishes harm on people cause they unvaccinated, and is extremely frustrated to the point of being over it all and emotionally dead. The solution is for his bytch ass to quit.
If a job is ever making you lose human empathy and wish death on the people you service then you need to quit. That is not normal and should not be normalized.

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
If possible I recommend nurses to quit their current spot and go travel right now. My sister in law is getting $3500 a week with travel assignments. You still gonna be treated like shyt but you might as well get paid for it.

This. If i wasnt in the OR i would 100% do this. 3 nurses on my old floor quit and went with a traveling agency and banking in damn near 5k a week. :wow:

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA
Can imagine doing ANY job where people can avoid making your job harder but they just don't care? Like there's a garbage can right there but I'm gonna toss this bag of chips on the floor because someone gets paid to pick it up.

I'm not gonna take a vaccine because i don't know what's in it but when i get sick I'll go to the hospital and let them pump me up with random shyt.. How the fukk does that makes ANY sense.. :mjlol:
Yeah that's pretty much most jobs where you are providing a service to people

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
If possible I recommend nurses to quit their current spot and go travel right now. My sister in law is getting $3500 a week with travel assignments. You still gonna be treated like shyt but you might as well get paid for it.
I heard $6k on the radio and my cousin said that's howuch her friend is getting

mobbinfms

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
Oh look another thread where vaccinated people are wishing death on unvaxxed people, be careful with what you wish for
At this point, if you’re unvaccinated and end up dying from COVID, you chose to die from COVID. :yeshrug:
yeah it’s a small risk, but you chose to accept that risk :yeshrug:
You basically wished death on yourself. :wow: